Gaming Psp 1000 japan bricked

pinop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I have a psp 1000 japan model that seems bricked: green led turns on when power on, but black screen and no sign of life. So I prepared a magicmemory with cementario v8 and a pandora battery with my other psp fat, and I tried to unbrick the japan one. But when I insert the battery, pressing L button, the green led turns on for 2 seconds and then turns off. The procedure of memory and pandora was done right because I tried it on the other psp. I thought it was a problem about reading the memory stick, so I switched the slots of the two psp, but the problem still occurs.
Any suggestions ? Thanks in advance

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What does it mean that it seems bricked? Don't you know what happened to it? Did you buy it that way already? If so, it's not necessarily a software problem; it may very well be hardware damage, whether it fell, took a hit, got wet, or got ambient moisture.

pinop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What does it mean that it seems bricked? Don't you know what happened to it? Did you buy it that way already? If so, it's not necessarily a software problem; it may very well be hardware damage, whether it fell, took a hit, got wet, or got ambient moisture.
Hi, thanks for the reply. A friend of mine gave it to me after many years of no usage, and he does not know what happened but the behavior(green led but screen response) matches with a bricked one; so that why I said 'seems bricked'. And yes, I m also starting to think can be a hardware problem of the motherboard

Reactions: Nikokaro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Hey there!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking energy drinks may as well be alcohol I remember chugging down 40oz half my body went numb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, I don't even drink alcohol either.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my throat still hurts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Slightly less tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Same
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Get well soon
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i hope both of you guys get better
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Thanks mate.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I used to drink alcohol fairly often. Never to the point of it being a problem, but like 2-3 beers with dinner each night, or a few cocktails or glasses of Scotch or something. Started smoking/vaping weed a lot a few years back which killed 90% of my interest in booze. Now I stopped smoking/vaping weed as much and just deal with life the boring way most of the time
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only drank alcohol once and it was by accident
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt know it was beer, it was on a juice bottle
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yeah, I'm addicted to smoking, sadly. It's very addictive but I wish I didn't start.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    May just order a 5700g for a nas/emulation set up tbh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast you were asleep on 4/20
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, you played that Mario flash game called Mario 63?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No, but I've seen it on Vinesauce's stream.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, that game is one of the reasons i met newgrounds bc the full versión of it is in that site
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Also somebody is remaking it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the other game where I found newgrounds is new york shark
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Spoke to Tom Fulp the other day, if he can find his old Newgrounds site content like the mini Flash animations from the 2000's that played on the portal.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So far no response, but he did say that he'll find them. Wayback Machine doesn't have em.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: So far no response, but he did say that he'll find them. Wayback Machine doesn't have em.