Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
You can say about me what you want. You can call me names, you can tell me that I'm too stupid to use the search bar (I dunno why, but I really was too stupid this time, I gladly admit it) but I'm definitely not an ungrateful person. "Thanks" might be among the most used words across my posts for things, somebody did or provided, even if I don't tend to use them but appreciate that the person spent spare time to do something for the community.
This also applies to cheats I use (I don't use cheats often though, so my activity in this thread limited).
I agree that @TomSwitch was in the wrong here for calling you out unnecessarily, but at the same time, one would hardly fault him because of the way you worded your post, honestly. You strike me as having Asperger's like me, and if so, you share my tendency to not fully articulate myself when I'm trying to state something and as a result come across as rude. If so, I totally understand where you're coming from, and you also, like me, are mostly oblivious to the personal opinions of others, but do need to clarify once they start talking about you behind your back, because your pride won't allow one person's false narrative to turn your closest friends against you. Don't let anyone get you down, but also, please be more willing to let others know about your issues, and, like me, take responsibility for your failure to articulate yourself, even if you feel it's not your fault. Doing so makes you more aware of moments when you do fail to articulate yourself, and can be your saving grace in many ways.

Reactions: lordelan

kindren

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Biomutant 1.0
TID: 01004BA017CD6000
BID: 289036C6C8F8BE5B
Code:
[unlimited ammo]
04000000 00AE9278 1E2E1001 

[unlimited ammo off]
04000000 00AE9278 1E3E1001 

[Hold ZR OHK]
04000000 01B7EE88 1E202820 
04000000 01B7EE88 1E2703E0 

[restore hp code]
04000000 01B7EE88 1E203820 

[max stamina]
04000000 011AABA8 1E282920 

[max stamina off]
04000000 011AABA8 1E283920

How to use:

[Hold ZL OHK]
Hold ZR to use your gun to shoot enemies. OHK. Beware not to get damage while holding ZR, you will be OHK too.
Release ZR and get hit, heal your character base on damage done. Will heal enemies too if not holding ZR.

[max stamina]
Use stamina to add stamina instead of reduce.

Will post more if I manage to find more.

Enjoy~

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I agree that @TomSwitch was in the wrong here for calling you out unnecessarily, but at the same time, one would hardly fault him because of the way you worded your post, honestly. You strike me as having Asperger's like me, and if so, you share my tendency to not fully articulate myself when I'm trying to state something and as a result come across as rude. If so, I totally understand where you're coming from, and you also, like me, are mostly oblivious to the personal opinions of others, but do need to clarify once they start talking about you behind your back, because your pride won't allow one person's false narrative to turn your closest friends against you. Don't let anyone get you down, but also, please be more willing to let others know about your issues, and, like me, take responsibility for your failure to articulate yourself, even if you feel it's not your fault. Doing so makes you more aware of moments when you do fail to articulate yourself, and can be your saving grace in many ways.
Look, you were right with many things and this is almost getting emotional.
I definitely went a little out of character by replying salty things like
So mister mighty search, feel free to point me to the post with 1.3.0.0 cheats if it already existed before my request.
and
At least you delivered with this one. Thanks. ;)
and life is too short for such things imho.
So @TomSwitch and @patjenova I apologize for being snippy and childish. I really mean it.
I'm a person in need of harmony thus I hope you can accept my apology.

I think this was enough off topic for this thread (apart from lessons learned regarding searching for cheats correctly).

Reactions: TomSwitch

edugarcia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You need to learn how to search gbatemp.
Post automatically merged:

same to you
  • Tom, I apologize, I looked for the cheat in this game both through the base and the update, I didn't find anything regarding it, so I ask if you have anything, could you please share? and I thank you here for all the tricks that you and everyone have posted and served the staff, thank you very much.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Tom, I apologize, I looked for the cheat in this game both through the base and the update, I didn't find anything regarding it, so I ask if you have anything, could you please share? and I thank you here for all the tricks that you and everyone have posted and served the staff, thank you very much.
1715699914859.png

see the post from merlin

Reactions: edugarcia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://thefeedfeed.com/uncomplicatedchef/grapes-and-cheese-pizza This makes me belive in...