ROM Hack ANOTHER DragonBall Kai Ultimate Butouden Translation

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm working on it, but I'm waiting till I completely finish the options menu to upload a ROM. Regarding that, is there a dedicated place on here to upload the ROMs? Or do I just link it with my latest comment?

Anyways, here are a couple of pics just to show you the progress or now. Just to note, if you find that some of the order I translated things is weird, this is because I am translating things according to how they are put in the file, rather to the way they are used in the options menu. Thank you for your support! Enjoy the screenshots!

View attachment 437121View attachment 437120View attachment 437119View attachment 437116View attachment 437110View attachment 437109View attachment 437108View attachment 437107View attachment 437106View attachment 437105View attachment 437104View attachment 437103View attachment 437102
Omg I'm a huge fan of Dragon Ball and I'm still annoyed Bandai never released this in the West, so I'm 100% looking forward for your English patch.

Bandai could have titled it "Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Butoden" if they wanted considering they removed Kai from the amazing AotS game (man, that game is a masterpiece!).

Anyway, thank you again and I'll be waiting patiently. I've already been waiting for years. 😅

Oh, and there is a website called 💿 Romance that uploads patched roms, or romhacking.net for the patch itself.

Reactions: deathkill781

deathkill781

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lebanon
DUDE YOU ARE A HERO! If you need any help creating graphics I am a graphic designer and I am more than willing to help!
I've been waiting for a translation of this gem ever since it was released, you have no ideia what that means to me!
Yoo. It would be great. However, the problem is more so that I can't exactly find where the graphics are, and the ones that I have found, I don't really know how to reliably extract them in their original form or how to put them in. I was kind of waiting for someone's input on the matter, maybe they would've been able to help, but no one has yet offered. I was able to find some stuff, but not all of it. For example, I found the customize and the vs cpu menu button graphics, but I wasn't able to find any else, even though a lot of it is already translated. So yeah. If I ever was able to find anything, your help would definitely be appreciated. Thanks! Also, really happy that you're excited for this!

verypedro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yoo. It would be great. However, the problem is more so that I can't exactly find where the graphics are, and the ones that I have found, I don't really know how to reliably extract them in their original form or how to put them in. I was kind of waiting for someone's input on the matter, maybe they would've been able to help, but no one has yet offered. I was able to find some stuff, but not all of it. For example, I found the customize and the vs cpu menu button graphics, but I wasn't able to find any else, even though a lot of it is already translated. So yeah. If I ever was able to find anything, your help would definitely be appreciated. Thanks! Also, really happy that you're excited for this!
I understand the issue. I'm sorry I can't help more since I'm pretty much useless when it comes to code. But if you manage to find it, I know my way around pixel art and color palettes pretty well if needed, just let me know!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs