Hacking Emulation Been trying to patch an APK of Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Cobi and Tara's Marvelous Mysterious Key SP for about a week, now.

Animefan8451

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know a good way to patch APK files? I bought an APK of the phone version of Dragon Quest Monsters 2 for Android awhile back. And now I'm having trouble actually getting the game to get the English patch to work. I've tried a bunch of versions of xdelta, as well several commands (that don't seem to work when I input them), and NOTHING makes it out. If it helps, this is a link to the translation vid:
If anyone needs anymore info, then please ask below. I just want to know what I'm missing with all this.

AntinomySb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hey, I updated instructions to install it. Apk installation is not possible directly because of signing process. The solution is to open the archive and patch the dynamic library inside.
Post automatically merged:

Obviously the signing process must be done after .so editing to assure that the apk can be used.

Reactions: Animefan8451

Animefan8451

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, I updated instructions to install it. Apk installation is not possible directly because of signing process. The solution is to open the archive and patch the dynamic library inside.

Obviously the signing process must be done after .so editing to assure that the apk can be used.
Good stuff, my dude! This'll go a long way!

Reactions: AntinomySb

AntinomySb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Anyway only the simple obb patch is mandatory.

Great!

Reactions: Animefan8451

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    A surge protector is a device that protects your electronics from fluctuations. I recommend having your console plugged into one of those
    An UPS is even better because it has an internal battery that keeps your system on even if the power goes out, but it's much more expensive obviously
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, oh i recall seeing one in some in the houses of some relatives, including my dad's apartment
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, although whatever device we plug into them stops getting power anyways lol
    that's weird
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, and oh i was talking about ups
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    No not that one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Surge protectors are what i was talking about
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yea I got confused for a bit
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @Xdqwerty literally juan:
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    On the series s/x you can use a external HD but any next gen games must be on your internal ssd, or you can buy a ssd expansion card, but pricey. Any xbone, 360, or og Xbox games can be played from external tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Series §€×
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Insert **** here
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What a tiny memory card
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rumble packs are important
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure it's fully charged
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I remember someone made a vibrating Wiimote homebrew lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well you and bigonya love to sword fight your wiimotes
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    classic controller funky kong flame runner is overrated, i prefer wii wheel wario flame runner
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i returned
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm happy its first person.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All big titles should offer first and 3rd person it's been a thing since like gtaV
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing Killer Clowns from Outer Space all day, is pretty fun. Basically Friday 13th but with clowns. One of my favorite b rated movies from way back.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I've been playing Killer Clowns from Outer Space all day, is pretty fun. Basically Friday 13th...