SylverReZ

Certified GBATemp Boomer
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Alleged pictures of the new Mig Switch 2. The flashcart will have a button that can switch between games, without removing and inserting the cartridge every time.

MIG Switch front.png
MIG Switch back.png
Mig Switch v2.jpg

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
There's a massive torrent that's already collecting games with the accompanying files intended for these.

I really need to get my Switch jailbroken some time. I think I mostly bought it just because it will be a fun thing to own as a piece of flash cart history.
Yea no worries bud soon as 100 people or so have downloaded and played them with the correct certificates “which I’m 100% positive they are all legit” I’m sure Nintendo won’t take any notice🤦🏻

xtrem3x

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry you are bringing old news :) ... that was a previous version... the current version (from 05/23/24) is already on 302 games and 2.464 TB... and soon a new version will be released with some more games.

I have no doubt... I don't keep track. I just happened to stroll across the one with 220 games advertised as mig switch compatible and thought 'oh look LOL' :D

TheStonedModder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another small update from UnlockSwitch:
I dont understand why they are afraid of someone copying a shell design tbh The few that can do it are few and far between(even tho its not hard) and has little benefit if that person also cant design the hardware. Its just a cosmetic thing

Im just waiting on some 0.2 nozzles myself before I finish and share the STL

1717003925505.png

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
is the unlock programer device comes with the unclock switch at 29 $ ?

they mentioned the software comes with no extra $ , but never said that the hardware of the programer is bundled with the unlock afaik !

Moneyforthecash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
  • Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

TheStonedModder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this is not off topic but can anyone recommend a good .xci file/backup manager after dumping with the mig switch?
They really aren't worth the hassle of using and setting up IMO. Albeit I haven't tried any of them since the SXOS days but back then they where hella buggy and much slower then if I just did things manually

Reactions: kshank

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right... +1