Testing the new EZ-Flash Parallel

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got mine. I'm a bit of a fan of clear case stuff so it was partly why I wanted it.

Tested and works, but will keep using the other flashcart I already have.

Attachments

• IMG_20240604_171151.jpg
    IMG_20240604_171151.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240604_171136.jpg
    IMG_20240604_171136.jpg
    939.3 KB · Views: 2

Reshiban

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, nothing yet. I guess the support is dead already... One more useless item in my drawer :(
Hope something is in preparation, that would be a shame they bring no fix.
I bought an EZFlash Junior previously and they never fixed the RTC 100% correctly, that's like they never test their products.

Personally it will goes beside the 3DS brick flashcard (Gateway), at least it forms a kind of collection :P

Reactions: SylverReZ

Materia_tofu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope something is in preparation, that would be a shame they bring no fix.
I bought an EZFlash Junior previously and they never fixed the RTC 100% correctly, that's like they never test their products.

Personally it will goes beside the 3DS brick flashcard (Gateway), at least it forms a kind of collection :P
the flawed flashcart hall of fame awards coming to your local gbatempt thread in 20XY

Reactions: Reshiban

4d1xlaan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like microsd on the side, looks much cleaner that way and closer to a retail cart, since the presence of a microsd card slot is hidden when it's in the console.

well, because it's transparent, you can see it still, but the older ezflash v had it on the side and it was clean as hell

Materia_tofu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it probably is good for also preventing any potential damage to the SD card because anything could happen while
its exposed, im not too sure on the technical side of things but i respect them thinking outside the box with this

EZ Flash Reminds me of Osaka kingdom hearts games: Flashy, but not so great when you're actually trying to
use what's given at your disposal

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is the M3 Simply better than the EZ-Flash parallel?
Considering it can officially use Wood, it’s better
I am actually disappointed in hearing everything about this cart. It’s kind of sad to see the EZ team make such a stinker

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering it can officially use Wood, it’s better
I am actually disappointed in hearing everything about this cart. It’s kind of sad to see the EZ team make such a stinker
I'm disappointed too. You would think that after all these years, a new NDS/3DS flash cart in 2024 could at least do EVERYTHING that the best vintage NDS flash carts can do, and more.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Sinrion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
True. Especially when a flashcart developed in 2024 is worse than a flashcart made 18yrs ago.
"But they probably will make it better, just give them time,they only need to update it more" ... People are so delusional at this point, just because a big YouTubers shelled out and sold them trash basically by promoting it.

Reactions: mosslump

Gosha7777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"But they probably will make it better, just give them time,they only need to update it more" ... People are so delusional at this point, just because a big YouTubers shelled out and sold them trash basically by promoting it.
I agree that it's hilarious that those Chinese companies abuse perfect marketing but never get their software to run properly. We won't get any fix at this point; we might get some smart dude who will write some code for it to fix everything, but not from the "EZ-flash Team"... As I said earlier, it seems there is not "Team" but rather one Chinese dude writing the software for them as a hobby, and hence the business model wouldn't work here as it is overseas...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: oh shiz something could be happening