ROM Hack ANOTHER DragonBall Kai Ultimate Butouden Translation

deathkill781

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lebanon
Not a big fan of the FUNi Kai dub, but that's really cool. It's the Kai game the West never got.
Not really a lot else to go off of. Funimation is the main dub company for dragon ball, so there really is no changing that. Ocean dub is forgotten to time, and the original dbz dub isn't the greatest. So Funimation Kai it is.
Post automatically merged:

Yep, there really isn't besides those.

Although I'll say DBZ Tap Battle was a lot of fun (it may only work on older Android devices) shame they didn't bring it to the West, too.
Nah, totally works on current android as well. I have it myself.
Post automatically merged:

OK! I'm back with a nice new update. It's nothing professional again of course, but I did my best. Please enjoy Goku and Vegeta in their english voices during gameplay. Just to note this is only the base forms, more to come hopefully, but that is it for now. I'll post the patch link below(for some reason the patch is much bigger than before, probably because there are changes in the voices. So I'll be posting a drive link instead of a file, because gbatemp is saying it's too big to upload. Sorry for the inconvenience). Till the next update! See ya!

Last edited by deathkill781,

deathkill781

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lebanon
Why not just have two different rom files?

1x Translated in English + Original Japanese Audio
1x Translated in English + FUNi Kai Dub

Kinda like standard (dubbed) and undubbed releases.
Yeah that's primarily the plan. Lord knows I don't have the faintest clue on how to do a menu for that. So yes, I'll be doing 2 separate roms, one for eng dub and one for Japanese dub.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==