The Meme Box

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Actually doing that is not all bad.. sometimes it's the smart thing to do, as you really don't have to finish every single game you play (just like with movies, tv shows, anime, books etc). i try something if it's not for me or something in it gameplay wise puts me off (like too much grinding etc) to the "unfinished garbage bin" it goes. Or i'll just watch a longplay/walkthrough from where i left it if i really want to see how it ends etc.

I think "unfinished" here means you'd like to keep playing it but get distracted by shiny new titles. It's fine to drop games you don't enjoy but I don't consider them "unfinished" because if you decide to dump it in the bin you're pretty much finished with it :P

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
View attachment 437678
Post automatically merged:

Actually doing that is not all bad.. sometimes it's the smart thing to do, as you really don't have to finish every single game you play (just like with movies, tv shows, anime, books etc). i try something if it's not for me or something in it gameplay wise puts me off (like too much grinding etc) to the "unfinished garbage bin" it goes. Or i'll just watch a longplay/walkthrough from where i left it if i really want to see how it ends etc.
Really they don't lie, it really damages your cart, and your nintendo.
Breath has oxidating gasses, water and salt, all 3 should be allarming, i don't see the fun in destroying good games, and technology.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1715960236970.png

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think "unfinished" here means you'd like to keep playing it but get distracted by shiny new titles.
Yes i know, but it's not that simple
It's fine to drop games you don't enjoy but I don't consider them "unfinished" because if you decide to dump it in the bin you're pretty much finished with it :P
Well many fall into the "sunk cost" fallacy without them realizing (and that's why i said that above), meaning they'll doubt themselves and their abilities etc and that'll be one of the reasons why they'll push games to the side - regardless if there's a shiny new game or not, it can happen with other games on their library too- thinking they're not good enough, they haven't grasped mechanics/combat etc quite yet, the whole thing is too stressful and they simply don't have ample time to learn and manage some of the gameplay necessities to progress swiftly through a game (without interruption) etc.
Post automatically merged:

bdd6905e850ee3dbae51d136b2d91e0bdb6e9a69f7c2d1d385f2b4b31b31c25b_1.jpg.jpg

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
  • Haha
Reactions: impeeza and BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum