Hacking SD card blue light flash bug

Blasterzx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
2 or 3 years ago i installed Luma and twilight menu on my 3ds, last thursday i was playing and the console turned off and it didnt turn on again, when i try, the blue light pops on and the fades off. Im sure the problem is with the sd card since it stopped working after that, now i got a new sd card but i dont know what files should it have or what do i need to do. Help please

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, you know what system firmware version you're on?
I hope your sd card isn't completely dead otherwise your data'll completely gone ( especially if you don't have any backups)..
Any you'd want check this new sd card with h2testw to make sure it's genuine, format as Fat32 32kb cluster size before and after the test. If it passes the test, follow this to copy the latest version of Luma3DS to the root of the sdcard and with that you can access the home menu (note that you won't see any of your installed games/hb etc, that data is on your old sd card). If it doesn't pass the test, then it's fake, and you should get another replacement that's genuine.
As for the old sd card, insert it into your pc and see if you can salvage any data (if you don't know what to look for, just post a pic of the files/ folders that's on the root of the sdcard). And do not format it if the pc doesn't somehow recognize the sdcard, as doing so will wipe the sd clean.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!