• Views 519,576
  • Replies 3,824
  • Likes 6

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
My original Wii is modded, but for some reason can't play GameCube games anymore natively. Is there a fix to this? I would put the disc into the gamecbue and it will register as one, but it won't actually play it.

If this problem can be fixed, I was also wondering if it could be brought back to stock state similar to a 3DS, but the issue is, it has been homebrewed for a long time, and the attempts for it to be removed have been done, but not 100%.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
My original Wii is modded, but for some reason can't play GameCube games anymore natively. Is there a fix to this? I would put the disc into the gamecbue and it will register as one, but it won't actually play it.

If this problem can be fixed, I was also wondering if it could be brought back to stock state similar to a 3DS, but the issue is, it has been homebrewed for a long time, and the attempts for it to be removed have been done, but not 100%.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/

DragonMals

Trophies
Country
United States

1716989198371.png

But I don't have the homebrew channel.

DragonMals

Trophies
Country
United States
Everything is old and needs to be updated. I THINK I should be done with everything, although I hate how confusing they made everything when it originally used to be:

DNS Hacking method
NAND backup
and you're good to go. But now all of this confusing shit happened and all I just want is to fix my Gamecube discs!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah can't wait for that m&m album to launch during pride month it'll be fun