ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

FRKN4O

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
well I just defeat Olly and got the most items I will

https://gbatemp.net/download/finished-paper-mario-the-origami-king-save-1-0.38651/

Hello there buddies, this is my last update to full complete the game, It have:

• All Toad.
  • Almost all Collectible Treasure, Missing:
    • The one you can get on Shogun Gallery on expert mode, I am not been able to get it.
    • Beat all Bosses in Battle Machine.
  • All Max UP Heart.
  • All Hidden Block.
  • All Not-Bottomless Holes.
  • All Sound Disc.
  • Some Trophies, I am missing:
    • Win every battle on scuffle Island.
    • Clear every level of The Ringer.
    • Clear every 16 levels in speed Rings at Battle Lab.
    • Get 100 points in expert mode at Shuriken Dojo.
    • Get a perfect score on Shy Guy's Finish Last.
    • Get Every Collectible Treasure (see above).
The save is at outside of the Shy Guy's Finish Last (I tried to get a perfect score but nah, no worth for me, sorry)

Really I am no so good on the minigames and my patience is no for them, so if you like them you are most than welcome to try them.

the game is finished and Olly is defeated

I have a fully completed Origami King save file. I even have the two hidden Achievements unlocked. Use that one if you want. see post: 2,309

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking about want to create a pinned save thread with links to saves and requests included in first post and use second post as reserved, but there is problem, this forum has auto-merge that cannot be bypass to make reserved post.

The saves can be complete, 100%, starter, incomplete, story completed but not 100%, etc and I received several reports that saves aren't 100% as described and some saves are hacked to produce 100%. I had to tell them about those saves aren't mine and I can't control about authors created 100% save with hacking tool, so I deleted save if it is hacked and someone provide a proper 100% save.

This thread has 120 pages and that is massive thread for newcomers to look for saves, so it should be indexed on first post, also requests too.

What you think about it?

FRKN4O

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm thinking about want to create a pinned save thread with links to saves and requests included in first post and use second post as reserved, but there is problem, this forum has auto-merge that cannot be bypass to make reserved post.

The saves can be complete, 100%, starter, incomplete, story completed but not 100%, etc and I received several reports that saves aren't 100% as described and some saves are hacked to produce 100%. I had to tell them about those saves aren't mine and I can't control about authors created 100% save with hacking tool, so I deleted save if it is hacked and someone provide a proper 100% save.

This thread has 120 pages and that is massive thread for newcomers to look for saves, so it should be indexed on first post, also requests too.

What you think about it?

Great idea. This way everything will be organized. I assure that my saves are all 100% and done without the use of cheats or hacks. I have completed around 35 games and only play first party games on the Switch with a few exceptions. I Dont use guides so some games take a while. Feel free to use my saves. Post no 2309 has all the saves in one zip file.

Xhakal92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Great idea. This way everything will be organized. I assure that my saves are all 100% and done without the use of cheats or hacks. I have completed around 35 games and only play first party games on the Switch with a few exceptions. I Dont use guides so some games take a while. Feel free to use my saves. Post no 2309 has all the saves in one zip file.
I'm looking forward to your Pokémon Scarlet save game! :lol::lol:

Reactions: impeeza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where u can found dlc 2 ? I've looking for dlc 2 on the everything and i didn't find it
do you finish dlc 1 can you share it ......................
Post automatically merged:

share you save of dlc 1 if you finish it i will see it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Zetsu77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello mates, i'm stuck with paper mario the thousand year , cant fix because i had abuse cheat than save file and now i'm totally fuck the game, any1 can help me with save film from cap 5 pls? thank u

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

share you save of dlc 1 if you finish it i will see it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
This member asked for location to find NSP file, not save file, so I told them that they cannot share or give a link to find NSP file because it is blatantly violation of forum rule.

Good luck to find a save that you are looking and Switch has very low contribution rating when compared to PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS and previous generations, so it means extremely difficult to find save, especially for third party games, also more worse, near or impossible with obscure games.

I have no plan to buy or play Fate/Samurai Remnant and they aren't my type, sorry. Also, I don't play pirated contents.

angganwnw

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This member asked for location to find NSP file, not save file, so I told them that they cannot share or give a link to find NSP file because it is blatantly violation of forum rule.

Good luck to find a save that you are looking and Switch has very low contribution rating when compared to PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS and previous generations, so it means extremely difficult to find save, especially for third party games, also more worse, near or impossible with obscure games.

I have no plan to buy or play Fate/Samurai Remnant and they aren't my type, sorry. Also, I don't play pirated contents.
nope

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You asked for CFW and it make sound like you want to find NSP file.

You need to be clear - if you want save, you have to say save, not CFW to avoid the confusion.

There is already one on the downloads section
They aren’t 100% save and one save start at Chapter 3.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

angganwnw

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

I'm not looking for any links, what I'm asking is where to get DLC 2 other than buying. very simple

does anyone have any save to dlc02
Fate/Samurai Remnant
TID : 01003AE01AA76000
BID : 85D00BDAADD369E6
I have completed everything including the characters 100% up to DLC 1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: IS ANYONE ON TWITCH.COM TWITCH.COM/THESUSHIDRAGON