As mayor of EOF, I've decided to re-open EOF

Jayinem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I felt bad for the owners of Gbatemp (Gbatemp was seized by the FBI after I snitched to them. So I felt bad for the FBI) as they were losing so much income without the EOF, so it's back.

Do not accuse me of getting a share of the profits as Mayor. That would be a impeachable scandal.

You may now go back to nude posting(s).

Last edited by Jayinem,
Reactions: BigOnYa and x65943

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I felt bad for the owners of Gbatemp (Gbatemp was seized by the FBI after I snitched to them. So I felt bad for the FBI) as they were losing so much income without the EOF, so it's back.

Do not accuse me of getting a share of the profits as Mayor. That would be a impeachable scandal.

You may now go back to nude posting(s).
Cut me a slice and I wont ban you when I become a mod in 5 years.

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Without mentioning how much publicity they're getting from all the conspiracy theories Luke & LucyTCK are posting daily in the EoF, when in reality fbi are just a bunch of "pot-smoking" dudes.. :mellow:
Well it’s not like aliens couldn’t be found in the Mars or nowhere to be found in space like space agencies as for instance NASA and Kopernik Observatory & Science Center in USA plus Men in Black wants you to think like that,but they already colonized Long Island,Nevada Desert,Arctic Base,Dulce Base,Rosewell in this Milkyway galaxy planet Earth.

• Love
Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it’s not like aliens couldn’t be found in the Mars or nowhere to be found in space like space agencies as for instance NASA and Kopernik Observatory & Science Center in USA plus Men in Black wants you to think like that,but they already colonized Long Island,Nevada Desert,Arctic Base,Dulce Base,Rosewell in this Milkyway galaxy planet Earth.
Whatever you say bby :sleep:

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope not farewell,but rather goodbye.
17161110891545691256931951818101.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...