ZX Planet

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by paul3100, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2008

ZX Planet by paul3100 at 1:55 PM (782 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. paul3100
    OP

Member paul3100 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Hi all

I have opened this thread to try to get interest going for ZX planet.

The web site/forum is about the classic 80's computer the zx spectrum but lately there has been little to no interest in the site ! I want to help change that and get a little/large community going in it again.

So if anyone wants to visit the site : http://www.zxplanet.thulehost.co.uk/index.php then your all welcome to come and say hi and perhaps leave a question or whatever, i by the way do not own the site or even moderate it but just thought it would be nice to see the site revived :-)

My name (paul3100) is the same there and you will notice i have make a few posts to liven things up a little.

Why would anyone here want to go to an 80's computer forum??? well there is at least 3 emulators for the speccy on the DS and there is a hell of a lot of good games on the system so if it were just to ask about getting your ds/speccy emulators up and running then kool.

Anyway hope to see some of you registering and posting real soon :-) :-) [​IMG]

regards , paul (http://www.zxplanet.thulehost.co.uk/index.php)

2. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    Ew, forced registration :/.

I usually enjoy browsing before having to commit myself by registering, and by that I mean I usually like to see what information the threads have to offer.

3. paul3100
    OP

Member paul3100 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Sorry i didn't notice that as i have been a member a while now, but most sites are this way now.

The site in all fairness to you guys doesn't have a lot to offer just now as its on the brink of vanishing and thats the point in this thread to get a new community going and so signing up is a good thing :-)

Anyway thank you LAW for at least showing interest , may i ask your age and anyone else who posts here? , i ask as i want to know if its original speccy users interested or does this attract younger people as well.

cheers , paul

4. Sinkhead

Former Staff Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

United Kingdom
    Sorry, we don't allow advertising on the boards. You can have it in your sig though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.