Zune for only 129.99

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country

Firstzune2shots.jpg

I don't know. First, I really don't know if the Zune sold well for M$, I know how they really get themselves on a market with huge losses at first (cough*like original xbox*cough), but I really think the best way to confront Apple and its iPod bran here is on the "touch terrain", I mean, that seems to be the real future of MP3/mobile hardware, if not, ask any iPhone owner.
Launching a Zune to compete with the iPod classic is just a waste of time IMHO.
On the other hand there are still some users like me know don't wanna jump to the "touch" bagon just yet, I for example just got a Classic to replace my old 4gen iPod.
I just don't know.

The small Zune looks really big (no pun intended).

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the "touch terrain", I mean, that seems to be the real future of MP3/mobile hardware, if not, ask any iPhone owner.

I may not be an iPhone owner, but I've been an iPhone user, and I strongly disagree with that statement.

Why?
1. Its hard to use one-handed.

2. I have to look at it while using it.

3. It doesn't fit in my pocket.

4. I didn't enjoy holding it to my face and talking into it.

I could go on, but those are the main reasons I didn't get one. Its also considerably overpriced for the meager storage.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've got a 30gb zune. They are really easy to use. But the zune software is worse than using iTunes. Why all mp3 software is based on iTunes I'll never know. The iPod click wheel does take some time to get use to but I would say the iPod is better than the zune.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.