Gaming Zora boss 1-hits me.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
everytime you get 4 orbs you can go to statue at tot or kakariko and trade them in for more hearts or stamina.
the fairy fountain can upgrade your armor she is near kakariko village not hard to find pay her $100 than she can upgrade your armor parts using monster parts. there's also better armor at 2nd village once that's upgraded you should get at least 60 defense.

go explore more 1st before doing the main quest. to find shrines better activate more towers and you get a shrine radar.

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everytime you get 4 orbs you can go to statue at tot or kakariko and trade them in for more hearts or stamina.
the fairy fountain can upgrade your armor she is near kakariko village not hard to find pay her $100 than she can upgrade your armor parts using monster parts. there's also better armor at 2nd village once that's upgraded you should get at least 60 defense.

go explore more 1st before doing the main quest.
No I know this. But how do I upgrade armor?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the fairy upgrades armor. the shrines give you orbs to get more hearts. there's better armor at 2nd village you can buy. go to impa than she sends you there there a store there with much better armor. take that to fairy and she upgrades it gives you huge boost in DEF

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the fairy upgrades armor. the shrines give you orbs to get more hearts. there's better armor at 2nd village you can buy. go to impa than she sends you there there a store there with much better armor. take that to fairy and she upgrades it gives you huge boost in DEF
Found the fairy. Where do I find Amber (besides guardians) and Star fragments? Thanks btw!

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
amber is all over the place if you see these black rocks smash them with a hammer (easiest way) or blow them up with bombs you'll get amber and other gems. also get amber from clearing out moblin camps if you see a chest kill everything than you can open chest and get amber and other gems too. sell the gems for BIG $

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
I had trouble with this boss just now, tried hiding behind ice blocks and hitting his eye with arrows until he fell to the floor so I could melee him for a bit, swapped to a Forest Dweller bow (fires 3 arrows at once) and managed to kill him easily

Reactions: owek1

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Visited Ganon yesterday. 3 hearts, have seen no guardians yet. Just invested in stamina. Getting there was.. interesting.

I could even beat the first boss there, but then all my weapons broke and I got bored. But with a little good weapon farming, this definitely is possible.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the devs confirmed it's possible to beat the game with 3 hearts.

I recommend always getting stamina. It's much more useful than hearts. Plus you get a heart everytime you beat a main quest boss. And there are soooooo many ways to heal yourself.

With stamina you can always go straight to your target. Just scale any mountains in your way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended