zophar's domain is apparently restarting

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember that site!

I forgot what was in it though. It was when I was in middle school that I went there.. or something.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ha, that's funny...I visited that place yesterday for some GBA saves.

It's a nice place, and I'd hate to see it shut down.

Update said:
Staff wanted
June 17, 2008
Zophar's Domain is finally being updated after several years of standstill as an archive. A brand new website with a content management system backend and a user submission system has been build. The forums use the latest version of vBulletin. All the content from the old site has been transferred into the new system.

I am looking for volunteers to help bring the site up to date, update emulators, post news. While emulators are the very core of the site, it is not the only part. We also have all sorts of utilities, frontends, hacks, movies, music, cheats, savestates, technical documents, translations.

Together we can bring a legend back from the dead.

If you are interested in helping with any of the sections, email [email protected]

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While I wish Zophar's every success it seems most people migrated to other sites (mainly romhacking.net and several emu sites).

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember zophar. This chick I knew from school showed it to me. cool site.. awesome girl. Wish I would have kept in touch. Chicks named terry FTW.

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
w00t

Used to love checking it every day to get the latest emulator releases and I still check it now when looking for emulators for the more obscure systems that I've not emulated before. Still also use it to find the different MAME versions available, although that part is starting to show its age now with many versions being discontinued and newer software available.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
moozxy said:
science said:
moozxy said:
science said:
I remember this site lol I used to love the hacked pokemon roms! Legendary birds as starters FTW
You said only at hard games! Like the game of life! You lied!

Hacked does not mean cheating!
Having Legendary Birds as starters is so cheating!

They are level 5! Also stop going offtopic

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kickass. I *LOVED* Zophars. I occasionally hit it up (once or twice a year) just to see. This is great. Thanks for the info!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night