Zombie Apocalypse: How it may happen

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I seriously hope so! It's been a while since I've seen any (at least worth to be watched...).

Try watching something without expecting to be amazed. One of the reasons why I watch Paranormal Activity, story sucks, I just watch it for the cheap scares. I know there are cheap scares in it, I just watch for that "jumped" feeling I get when I hear a loud boom. Makes the movies at least tolerable when you don't have to care about what's going on.
I can't get anything to scare me :( That's why movies with cheap scares just won't do for me :P

I prefer subtle psycholgical horror, like the one some Zombie Apocalypse movies provide ;)

You know, the feeling of being completely alone. With really few chances to survive. Stuff like that which gets you thinking of what you'd do if you were there ;)
Have you watched REC raul? It's a spanish movie, but it's really good, it has two movies so far, the third will be coming out pretty soon. The movies are a continuation of the story tho, so you need to watch them from the first to trully understand. =3

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I seriously hope so! It's been a while since I've seen any (at least worth to be watched...).

Try watching something without expecting to be amazed. One of the reasons why I watch Paranormal Activity, story sucks, I just watch it for the cheap scares. I know there are cheap scares in it, I just watch for that "jumped" feeling I get when I hear a loud boom. Makes the movies at least tolerable when you don't have to care about what's going on.
I can't get anything to scare me :( That's why movies with cheap scares just won't do for me :P

I prefer subtle psycholgical horror, like the one some Zombie Apocalypse movies provide ;)

You know, the feeling of being completely alone. With really few chances to survive. Stuff like that which gets you thinking of what you'd do if you were there ;)
Have you watched REC raul? It's a spanish movie, but it's really good, it has two movies so far, the third will be coming out pretty soon. The movies are a continuation of the story tho, so you need to watch them from the first to trully understand. =3
Cool, it looks like a great movie. Will watch it, thx ;)

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

The coolest part about it, it's that you see the movie from first person retrospective, there's someone recording the events that happen in the movie, and that's how you see it. =3
It's pretty freaky at times. xP

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

The coolest part about it, it's that you see the movie from first person retrospective, there's someone recording the events that happen in the movie, and that's how you see it. =3
It's pretty freaky at times. xP
Watched it. Nice movie, the ending was great (the entire movie should've been like that...), reminded me a lot of Cloverfield, only with zombies ;)

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Watched it. Nice movie, the ending was great (the entire movie should've been like that...), reminded me a lot of Cloverfield, only with zombies ;)
Did you watch REC 2? The sequel follows right where the first movie dropped off (in case you didn't already watch the sequel)
Unlike most recent movies, it doesn't focus that heavily on special effects, it's a pretty well done movie. =3

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Did you watch REC 2? The sequel follows right where the first movie dropped off (in case you didn't already watch the sequel)
Unlike most recent movies, it doesn't focus that heavily on special effects, it's a pretty well done movie. =3
Nope, gonna watch it later :P

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nope, gonna watch it later :P
Haha, you'll be surprised with the end I believe. =3
REC 3, will be released on March 30, it's in that movie that a lot of answers will be given. ^^

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Man, that thing is pretty nicely done... If a zombie apocalypse does exist (hell, I doubt such a virus would exist, but the same could be said for lots of things we have nowadays), it will eventually start with small things and steadly will increase into larger scales, people will eventually be unable to continue their daily lives, services like water, electricity and phones will prolly cease funtion, some countries will prolly attempt to invent a vaccine to it, some rich people will most likely have a high security location made for them (like a secluded place from all sides with no doors to the outside, and managing a living with self produced resources, farming, wells, etc...), some others will try running away and looking for a safe place, lots of people, the weaker ones, will simply just kill themselves, causing absurd ammounts of suicides, others will kill their friends and families out of fear from being infected, etc... The world would prolly come to an end and the most safest solution would be vauls, like on Fallout. =3

Agreed. We would all end up secluded somewhere where humanity can thrive.
However, remember that in the end...

...the Zombies always win.

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Meh, If someting like that would really happen, I wouldn't have any problem.
uLcWi.jpg

I learned from this guy.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only nitpick is that the time frame is a bit off; the spread of the virus in this seems to be way too quick.

Otherwise, this was some pretty great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Edit: And so everyone sleeps better tonight...

Damn you, Gahars!
That's my favorite zombie article D:

I'll put my second favorite, then.
6 Characters Who Show Up in Every Zombie Movie
It's actually quite true :rofl:

*Ahem*

If a zombie apocalypse ever did happen, I'd have my little brother on my side.

He knows anything and everything about zombies.
He's...

Chris Redfield.

Reactions: 1 person

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
My only nitpick is that the time frame is a bit off; the spread of the virus in this seems to be way too quick.

Otherwise, this was some pretty great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Edit: And so everyone sleeps better tonight...

Damn you, Gahars!
That's my favorite zombie article D:

I'll put my second favorite, then.
6 Characters Who Show Up in Every Zombie Movie
It's actually quite true :rofl:

*Ahem*

If a zombie apocalypse ever did happen, I'd have my little brother on my side.

He knows anything and everything about zombies.
He's...

Chris Redfield.

EAT LEAD EAT LEAD

Oh man. You're gonna be Cattle Prodding zombies like a boss. :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)