Gaming Zombi U2 - Listed on Amazon France for 2015

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
It isn't April Fools but one has to wonder why there would even be a sequel to this game because it wasn't that good and the title would be clashing with the music band U2.

8v6c6hG.jpg
It's no longer visible since Amazon.fr has since removed the listing. I'm guessing this is just a hoax.​
P.S.: I know it's ZombiU but come on, Zombi U2 looks better. :lol:

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
The problem isn't ZombieU, it's Ubi$oft :gun:

Are you saying they realized copy/pasting the same Just Dance game and just changing the MP3s and selling crappy songs as DLC isn't making enough money for them to innovate in other parts of the company? :unsure:

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Are you saying they realized copy/pasting the same Just Dance game and just changing the MP3s and selling crappy songs as DLC isn't making enough money for them to innovate in other parts of the company? :unsure:

Indeed :cry:

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's hoping it's not Bad! Ubisoft needs to start taking Pride in their games and setting high-standards... the first game left much to be Desired. With Or Without You. I'm done.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Never going to happen.

Ubisoft's unrealistic expectations for ZombiU inevitably fell short, which meant any possibility of a sequel was crushed. It's a shame though, because it actually was a decent game. The nursery level made me almost wet myself.

D

Deleted User

ZombiU was bad? did anyone actually play the game or just read the reviews?

The game was great, one the best games to induce fear, i hope there is a second one.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country

The game was great, one the best games to induce fear, i hope there is a second one.
There won't be a second one. The game was met by blah reviews and worse sales. I believe Ubisoft has actually explicitly voiced the fact that they have no intention of ever making a second Zombie U game because they don't feel it would be profitable enough to bother.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything great. Pretty forgettable, but I wouldn't say to someone who wants to play the game that they shouldn't bother, there is substance to the game. I gotta imagine that with more time in development (instead of rushing to make sure it was available on launch) the game could have been fantastic, perhaps there has been a ZU2 game they've been working on that makes good use of the extra development time they'd have on the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs