Hacking Zombi U Bundle (Extra Controller) Still $299 + $5 shipping on Nintendo.com

Xplic1T

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's my dilemma ... I ended up buying a 5.4 bundle console on ebay thinking it had 5.3.2 on it... I have this unopened MK8 bundle and I want to just get rid of it so I checked ebay again and the splatoon bundle is going for $400 plus. The bundle I have is going fo about $310.

Other bundles were scarce and pretty soon the splatoon bundle will be phased with the splatoon/smash bundle which will definitely have the latest out now.

Nintendo.com however is still selling the Zombi U bundle NEW which is definitely below 5.3.2. This bundle has a controller so its better than the old Nintendo Land bundle.

If a 5.4 webkit hack was out i truly wouldn't do this and just keep the MK8 bundle but this atleast has the extra game a controller and is better than spending $400 plus on a sub 5.4 console.

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/po/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod580271

Includes

Wii U console (Black/32GB Internal Storage*)
ZombiU Game Pack
Nintendo Land downloadable game
Wii U GamePad (Black)
Wii U Pro Controller (Black)
Wii U GamePad Charging Cradle
Wii U Console Stand
Wii U AC Adapter
Wii U GamePad AC Adapter
High Speed HDMI Cable
Sensor Bar
Our standard one year warranty

Hope this helps somebody.

Last edited by Xplic1T,

Xplic1T

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendoland bundle is whats around the most online new ... but this bundle comes with a controller and is new.

JD2k14 and Skylanders suck ...

Qr0upLg.jpg

Last edited by Xplic1T,

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Nintendoland bundle is whats around the most online new ... but this bundle comes with a controller and is new.

JD2k14 and Skylanders suck ...

Qr0upLg.jpg
The 32 GB of the black Wii U are usless, just buy a 1-2TB HDD and you are good to go. Btw i bought a Just Dance 2014 bundle its 4.0.0 and i sold the controller, maybe i sell the games too...

Xplic1T

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Skylanders is 8gb (and white) but is $289... Cant find JD2k14... also why would i stick a 2 tb into a wii u ?

Rather have black console and extra controller for 2p.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Skylanders is 8gb (and white) but is $289... Cant find JD2k14... also why would i stick a 2 tb into a wii u ?

Rather have black console and extra controller for 2p.
Just Dance 2014 bundle also includes a wii plus controller. I own now a black and a white wii u, but the 32 GB are still bullshhit lol, especially if you download games from the e-Shop. 1 TB or 500 GB HDD is a good alternative. Skylander bundle is expensive but you can sell the game and the figures if you want.

Xplic1T

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The JD2k14 bundle is hard to find ... my point originally.

BTW ... I ended up spotting a thread talking about the MK8 bundle. FW1128's and FW1129's were opened holding 5.3.2 so i decided to open mine (FW1130) and it was luckily on 5.3.2 !!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol