Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Not exactly good measure to revive a 6 month old topic.

I will add that if someone finds a translator I'd be willing to look into the hacking side of things.

uns33n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
Not exactly good measure to revive a 6 month old topic.

I will add that if someone finds a translator I'd be willing to look into the hacking side of things.

doesn't gamefaqs have a translation

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
i requested that game to be translated so i can for sure say that gamefaqs dosent have a translation for this , i think one of walktroughs had a translation of some menus and thats all , theres for sure no script translation

Firefly351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully you can finish it soon and make sure it works im new too and am hopeing that it will be fineshed best of luck
yaynds.gif

DrYHeLL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Man I've always wanted to play a zoids game ever since I was yay high (makes hand gesture)
I wish the best of luck to you and congratulations on deciding to try it!

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
translate this and you will conquer my heart. really you will. i am in love with zoids. especially i was very excited and dancing when i heard the Zoids Genesis series will be in Super Robot Wars K DS
thats when i exploded out of happiness

Firefly351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm i went back to the first few postes and i think the guy edited a post because he said he dumped it so what does that mean because i really really want to play it in english so plz persons who are making it what is goning on ? ? ?
wacko.gif

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Firefly351 said:
Hmm i went back to the first few postes and i think the guy edited a post because he said he dumped it so what does that mean because i really really want to play it in english so plz persons who are making it what is goning on ? ? ?
wacko.gif
This translation is long dead, I seriously find no point in having it open, it's also misguiding.

Firefly351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cry.gif
i guess the translation has come to a halt becuase 2 post above me is a high ranked person who posted that the translation is over
hate2.gif
im angry and sad at the person who tried to translate it they could at least broke the bad news to us curse u meldramaton or what ever but if he does get a translation then yeah but i doubt it there is only a 99.9 % chance of hip falling

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
im willing to take on the translation , but i would need some help im no rom hacker and i dont understand much bout it , so if someone could make a translation tool like somatrans or something similiar , ill start working right now

i have 6 translators ready to help me

Melodatron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh gosh... I forgot all about this. Sorry for the false hopes and misleading google result
tongue.gif

After formatting my computer a while ago, I forgot all about this project until I realised there were emails in my inbox notifying me of replies.
With Uni being over in a couple of weeks I'm snowed far under, but once the hol's start, I'd love to get back into it.
If you wanted to get in contact Shineek, I'd love get some collaboration happening.
- I did Japanese in secondary-school, and have a good grip on sentence structure, etc, but I was making lots of visits to online translators and walkthroughs on GameFAQs.

Again, apologies to everyone, but I'm still alive, and although it's not very big, this project isn't going to be dead until I say it is
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?