zhuzhuchina.com order never arrived - what to do?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by game123, Dec 8, 2012.

1. game123
    OP

Newcomer game123 Newbie

Afghanistan
    Hi

I ordered two flashcarts at the cost of $50 nearly 5 weeks ago, I never received them (in UK) and have no idea if they were ever sent although claimed to be dispatched. What should I do? and how can I get money back?

I already emailed zhouzhou and no replies after 3 days, I;m thinking of opening a dispute with paypal.

Thanks

2. jimmyemunoz

Member jimmyemunoz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Yeah go to PayPal, and open a dispute, but don't raise it to a claim right away. Give them a chance to respond, because eventually you're going to have to link to the products you bought at their website, and they could lose their PayPal account.

3. game123
    OP

Newcomer game123 Newbie

Afghanistan
    Thanks for the reply. Could I lose my paypal account too or get into trouble?

4. Mr.M

Newcomer Mr.M Newbie

Canada
  5. Geren

Member Geren GBAtemp Regular

El Salvador
    We are talking about zhuzhuchina.com here, right? Because if we are, they have been reputable sellers with many positive reviews. If you check the front page, you can read something like "delayed" "slow reply" "blocked" and stuff like that. They are probably pretty busy.

Give them a chance to respond before doing anything. Sometimes packages get lost in mail, and other times they simply get delayed in customs.

6. GamerzHell9137

Member GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Well i bought from ZhuzhuChina and didn't had any problems with them.
    And i live in the middle of nowhere too.

7. pyromaniac123

Member pyromaniac123 ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

United Kingdom
    Never heard of zhouzhou.com

Wizerzak likes this.
  8. game123
    OP

Newcomer game123 Newbie

Afghanistan
    Thanks for the info, just read the news, it says its okay for UK where I am from but maybe I have read it wrong, but I will give it another week or two or hopefully receive a reply back from them.

9. bowser

Member bowser Mwa ha ha ha!

India
    To clarify, did you order from ZhuZhuChina or from ZhouZhou.com? Are they the same?

10. Rizsparky

Member Rizsparky Saiyan Prince

United Kingdom
    I'd wait for a bit longer, Ive ordered junk from china and it took over 3 weeks to deliver

11. GamerzHell9137

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    If you ordered from ZhuZhuChina then u 100% got a tracking number.
    Check ur acc on ZhuZhuChina and see if u got one.

12. bowser

Member bowser Mwa ha ha ha!

India
    If you ordered from ZhuZhuChina then they have an account here on the 'temp. You can PM them for more info.

13. game123
    OP

Newcomer game123 Newbie

Afghanistan
    Sorry I ordered from zhouzhuchina.com, Just checked and there is no tracking number. I've ordered stuff from China before and they have usually come in 2 weeks, but its been nearly 6 weeks for this item, and another 2 week wait would be nearly 2 months. Hopefully it will arrive before then.

14. EyeZ

Member EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    I know from reading on their web page that they are having postal probs, but i'd be very surprised if you didn't receive your item.

15. Cyan

Global Moderator Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

France
    Wait a little for the reply.
    3 days is short if they are busy.
    If really no answer after few days make another email.

ZhuZhuChina is a reliable shop and always try to help and answer the users by email or even here.

Like bowser said, the shop has an account on gbatemp, you can try to PM him here too.

16. GamerzHell9137

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    I checked my acc and there was mine last order that i got by now.
    Check the Shopping Cart if it has the product u payed for, if it does not have then something went wrong.

17. zhuzhuchina

Member zhuzhuchina GBAtemp Advanced Fan

China
    due china 18th national communist congress all china airmail were stopped , many package were blocked at customs or postal office and returned to us, all usb items were denied to be shipped out, as usb card reader too so we had a lot of problems.
    we later switched to singapore post but speed didn't improve and tracking number is avaible after shipping due we give packages to shipping agent and then ship from singapore.
    at middle november we already stop to ship airmail, only Uk and US we still ship due we can use royal mail and USPS first class airmail. But really we cannot afford to have 50% delay rate and 5% lost on shipping or lost by paypal dispute. Selling flashcard at our prices doesn't give even 5% return
    i don't know your case but you can open a support ticket with your order number, we had some spam emails not replied too maybe your case
    not to say that some customers email are invalid so our reply cannot reach customer
    and for paypal we are still accepting but just one week ago changed again due paypal limited our account after we withdrawn money, they probably check every account at first withdrawn

18. game123
    OP

Newcomer game123 Newbie

Afghanistan
    ^ Thank you very much for your response, I received a reply back to email with tracking number, and today the parcel arrived! I am glad I waited to stop you from having trouble and thanks to everyone who gave advice to wait. I will definitely recommend your shop to friends and other people, this is good shop. :) :yay:

Vulpes Abnocto likes this.
  19. Liberty

Member Liberty GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    I have a problem with this shop too. I ordered a DSTWO at the beginning of November and it didn't arrive yet, while several other China-based orders have arrived. Support will not answer my e-mails.

20. Pong20302000

Member Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Japan
    if the order arrived whats the issue?

postal services are busy this time of year anyway