zhuzhuchina.com order never arrived - what to do?

game123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hi

I ordered two flashcarts at the cost of $50 nearly 5 weeks ago, I never received them (in UK) and have no idea if they were ever sent although claimed to be dispatched. What should I do? and how can I get money back?

I already emailed zhouzhou and no replies after 3 days, I;m thinking of opening a dispute with paypal.

Thanks

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah go to PayPal, and open a dispute, but don't raise it to a claim right away. Give them a chance to respond, because eventually you're going to have to link to the products you bought at their website, and they could lose their PayPal account.

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
We are talking about zhuzhuchina.com here, right? Because if we are, they have been reputable sellers with many positive reviews. If you check the front page, you can read something like "delayed" "slow reply" "blocked" and stuff like that. They are probably pretty busy.

Give them a chance to respond before doing anything. Sometimes packages get lost in mail, and other times they simply get delayed in customs.

game123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Thanks for the info, just read the news, it says its okay for UK where I am from but maybe I have read it wrong, but I will give it another week or two or hopefully receive a reply back from them.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the info, just read the news, it says its okay for UK where I am from but maybe I have read it wrong, but I will give it another week or two or hopefully receive a reply back from them.
I'd wait for a bit longer, Ive ordered junk from china and it took over 3 weeks to deliver

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

If you ordered from ZhuZhuChina then u 100% got a tracking number.
Check ur acc on ZhuZhuChina and see if u got one.

game123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Sorry I ordered from zhouzhuchina.com, Just checked and there is no tracking number. I've ordered stuff from China before and they have usually come in 2 weeks, but its been nearly 6 weeks for this item, and another 2 week wait would be nearly 2 months. Hopefully it will arrive before then.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Sorry I ordered from zhouzhuchina.com, Just checked and there is no tracking number. I've ordered stuff from China before and they have usually come in 2 weeks, but its been nearly 6 weeks for this item, and another 2 week wait would be nearly 2 months. Hopefully it will arrive before then.

I know from reading on their web page that they are having postal probs, but i'd be very surprised if you didn't receive your item.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wait a little for the reply.
3 days is short if they are busy.
If really no answer after few days make another email.

ZhuZhuChina is a reliable shop and always try to help and answer the users by email or even here.

Like bowser said, the shop has an account on gbatemp, you can try to PM him here too.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I checked my acc and there was mine last order that i got by now.
Check the Shopping Cart if it has the product u payed for, if it does not have then something went wrong.

zhuzhuchina

Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
due china 18th national communist congress all china airmail were stopped , many package were blocked at customs or postal office and returned to us, all usb items were denied to be shipped out, as usb card reader too so we had a lot of problems.
we later switched to singapore post but speed didn't improve and tracking number is avaible after shipping due we give packages to shipping agent and then ship from singapore.
at middle november we already stop to ship airmail, only Uk and US we still ship due we can use royal mail and USPS first class airmail. But really we cannot afford to have 50% delay rate and 5% lost on shipping or lost by paypal dispute. Selling flashcard at our prices doesn't give even 5% return
i don't know your case but you can open a support ticket with your order number, we had some spam emails not replied too maybe your case
not to say that some customers email are invalid so our reply cannot reach customer
and for paypal we are still accepting but just one week ago changed again due paypal limited our account after we withdrawn money, they probably check every account at first withdrawn

game123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
^ Thank you very much for your response, I received a reply back to email with tracking number, and today the parcel arrived! I am glad I waited to stop you from having trouble and thanks to everyone who gave advice to wait. I will definitely recommend your shop to friends and other people, this is good shop. :) :yay:

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a problem with this shop too. I ordered a DSTWO at the beginning of November and it didn't arrive yet, while several other China-based orders have arrived. Support will not answer my e-mails.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I have a problem with this shop too. I ordered a DSTWO at the beginning of November and it didn't arrive until today, while several other China-based orders have arrived. Support will not answer my e-mails.

if the order arrived whats the issue?

postal services are busy this time of year anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte