Zettai Hero Kaizou Keikaku

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Princess Rozalin, Mar 14, 2010.

Mar 14, 2010
  1. Princess Rozalin
    OP

Member Princess Rozalin †GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†

United States
    I Downloaded it but i cant get it to Work on my PSP.I get a Error when loading.

plus i search for a Patch and no luck so Far..maybey it needs Decrypting?

2. steveo581

Member steveo581 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm also interested in this game. Sadly, it might have the same issues as classic dungeon and kingdom hearts birth by sleep.

3. Princess Rozalin
    OP

United States
    Ok after investogating a bit theres a M33 Patch for it so yeah it works i Patched it on mines and been Playing it for a while now.

4. Blebleman

Member Blebleman GBAtemp Old-Timer

Canada
    This game is awesome. I'm glad to see there are some GBAtemp members interested in it. If you guys need any tips/translations, I'm fairly advanced in the story and I can help you a little. =)

5. steveo581

Member steveo581 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well, I've died a few times and lost all my equipment. I'm trying to get some cwcheat codes so i can actually enjoy the game [​IMG]

Please post if someone has access to codes for all items [​IMG] I found these but i can't get any of the armor or weapons ones to even show up in the cwcheat menu. Anyone else want to try? http://www21.atwiki.jp/cwcwiki/pages/506.html#id_3d73957c

Also, why does my character just drop dead sometimes? Because I run out of energy??

6. Princess Rozalin
    OP

United States
    I dont use CWcheat so i wouldnt know ewhat to tell youask someone else and this Game is Awesome Heck evrey Nippon Ichi Game Product is Always Top Rate.I cant wait for Prinny 2 coming Soon!!!

7. WildArms

Member WildArms GBAtemp Regular

Venezuela
    Dont use Cheats O.0 the point on this is dying and starting again (i think!! the stats stay the same so dont worry!) cuz i died and tried again in the same dungeon and i still could do some decent damage even in lvl 1.