Hacking Zero no Kiseki [Evolution] PSVITA English Translation

moonblood666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wow, if you can somehow implement the leaked translation of the PSP version it would be amazing. The leaked translation is at 100% completion.

Here is the link for the patch of the PSP version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzXPyD5guKxmYVdHaW0yQ2t0Rzg/view?usp=drivesdk

Again, it's 100% and reads well enough, definitely better than the google translate translation.^^

If you need the translated script files themselves, you need to patch the JP PSP game iso with it and then extract them. Maybe you can work with this to translate the evo version or rather implement it?

Wow, i just checked out the video... Is this really google translate? Holy damn that thing got really good with translating stuff. It almost reads naturally.

Last edited by moonblood666,

omgfloofy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You won't have a 100% translation if you use the PSP patch. The Evolution versions of both Zero and Ao no Kiseki have additional quests.

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You won't have a 100% translation if you use the PSP patch. The Evolution versions of both Zero and Ao no Kiseki have additional quests.
Well Yes I know here this is from google translate first quiz

Code:
What is the title of the work which is the previous work of "Zero's trail"? Legend of Heroes Sky Trail SC Legend of Heroes Sky Trail FC Legend of Heroes Sky Trail the 3rd Where is the hometown of "the zero trajectory" hero Lloyd? Democratic Republic Crossbell City Rolled Region Which PSP (PlayStation Portable) software "Zero Trail" got awarded at the Japan Game Award? Future Award Outstanding performance award What is the "track of zero" in the «track series»? The 4 Work The 5 Work The 6 Work What is Tio's habit of being the main character of the zero trajectory? I'm Ron! It is troublesome… Tension agut! ! PSP(PlayStationPortable)Ao no Kiseki  Fully reserved limited edition Aki no Kiseki  Drama CD included version  To the title of the drama CD that was shipped? Legend of Heroes Sky's Trail FC - Resigning Resignation Legend of Heroes Zero trajectory City where light and shadow reside Legend of Heroes Aiki no Kiseki ~ The way to the future ~ What is the catch phrase of "Ao no Kiseki"? "If it does not come true, you go to the sky " "If it does not come true, everything goes to zero -" "If it does not come true, I will give everything to Ao -" 7 What is the name of Michishi's sister appearing in "Ao no Kiseki"? Rie Leisure Misee Wadi whose costume has changed with "Aiki no Kiseko." What is wrapped around the neck of a wadi in a new costume? Scarf TowelA Snake After the "Aiki no Kiseki" game starts, what is the first serif? That is……! ……It is troublesome. It is arrival. Joshua who participated in the school festival at Royal University of Genis at "Sky Trail FC". Which role played at the school festival play? Cecilia Hime Princess Alicia Claudia Hime What is the first person of Jozette, the youngest child of the three Kapua brothers appearing on "Sky Trail FC"? Me ME Me Which fish can catch on the pond behind the Bright family living in Esther, in "Sky Trail FC"? Lock Pearl glass Orocho Teita reunited with parents at "the 3rd of the sky", the mother is Erika Russell, what is the name of the father? Dan Russell Jean Russell Jin Russell Popularity comes out in "Sky trajectory FC", and? Why did you become a player character in "Sky trajectory SC"? Canone Amartya Anelas Elfeed Maximillian seed After the game of "Zero's trail" started, the first thing Randy gets hit? Rebecca Sunsan Wendy Which of the following is written on the sign in front of St. Ursula Hospital at "Zero's trajectory"? St.Ursula Medical University Ursula Medical College St.Ursula Medical Hospital What is the relationship between Roberts and Guillaume's boss who appear in 'Zero's trail'? 10 years best friend 20 years best friend 25 years best friend Speaking of the sights of Crossbell Autonomous Region at 'Zero's Track',? The ancient country rural area, the rural flower garden, the tomb, the mountain road waterfall, the estuary ruins, the estuary ruins, the tower of the Hoshi, monastery, the old battlefield and one more What? Railway on the highway Tangram Gate Recreation area What is the generation of tactical augment of Enigma at 'Zero's trajectory'? 5 generation 6 generation 7 generation Among the following dishes that appear in "Ao no Kiseki", the most CP recovered? Tenjyo noodle << Wheel>> Quattro cheese pizza Shin Shime Mamako <<Kirin>> Items that can be gotten on "Aoi no Kiseki" [pieces of zemuria stone] can you get up to how many at the time of circling play? 10 Times 5 Times 20 Times What is the number of items necessary to create a fishing rod [aqua ruler] that appears in "Aiki no Kiseki"? 3 4 5 What is Cross Bell New Town Hall  Orkis Tower  completed with "Aoi no Kiseko"? 48th floor 64th floor 84th floor Books that can be read in the library of "Zero's trace" "Aiki's trail"? What is the tagline attached to [Liannes · Sandrot]? Which appears in "Beauties who moved the continents"? The merit of the shadow of the democratization revolution From one hundred day campaign to the conclusion of a non-war treaty The warrior who led the iron cavalry and ran through the battlefield Kaito gentleman Bull Blanc who plunges the esters with brilliant skill with "Sky trajectory SC". Among the numerous challenges he made for the esters, what is the third prey? Copyrights of Noble Hakutaka Aoi Hikaru Medal of the iron horse "Sky trajectory SC" What is the name of the vintage wine Olivier drank with Bose's famous restaurant "Antelope"? Beaujolais Nouveau 1183 Chateau Charmman 1183 Gran Sharinet 1183 With "the sky trajectory FC" in the fight with Astarte, the biggest enemy of the Grimsel Small Fortress. How many astute will be accompanied by Adept? 1 animal 2 animal 3 animal How many books "Gamer Jack" is a book that appears in "Sky Trail SC"? 10 volumes 14 volumes 15 volumes An enemy appearing when entering the hangar from the black starboard of the 6th star in the "sky trajectory the 3rd", Kapua family. By the way how many people, including employees? 6 people 7 people 8 people <

But My focus is story line

superninja2525

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys I started Zero no Kiseki ENGLISH Translation for Psvita
I need a help To translate Jap TO ENG
Is there a Source to Translate Jap to ENG I used Google Translate but Its too bad Translation

thanks in advance

https://heroesoflegend.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=305 <- some of the translations
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ao-no-kiseki-ppsspp-hd-texture-pack.484790/ <- hd versions of some of the translated UI for zero you will have to convert them back into itp format though
https://github.com/Ouroboros/EDDecompiler <- this works for the psp and pc versions but the opcodes/script will need to be updated to decompile the evo version
but if you figure it out it'll make injecting the above text translations into the vita version a lot easier.

Good Luck :)

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
https://heroesoflegend.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=305 <- some of the translations
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ao-no-kiseki-ppsspp-hd-texture-pack.484790/ <- hd versions of some of the translated UI for zero you will have to convert them back into itp format though
https://github.com/Ouroboros/EDDecompiler <- this works for the psp and pc versions but the opcodes/script will need to be updated to decompile the evo version
but if you figure it out it'll make injecting the above text translations into the vita version a lot easier.

Good Luck :)
thanks a lot But already finish prologue chapter with this translation
Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-zCDSQ2qOKEiIAr4lcOodpuP8mTTJj_aRpaO5XgTRnk/edit#gid=775411895
I dont know which one is better translation ? ( I wish i learn kanji :()

moonblood666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, even if it's google translate, i wish you good luck with the project. I'll definitely test it at least, when it's done.

Sabil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello guys I started Zero no Kiseki ENGLISH Translation for Psvita
I need a help To translate Jap TO ENG
Is there a Source to Translate Jap to ENG I used Google Translate but Its too bad Translation

thanks in advance

Any tutorial to do this on Ao Evolution?
I would like to do the same thing. :)

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I do my best to make best Translation I guess I completed 40/100 Translation
My most time spend on Find and Replace Text :sad: And Some Problem Is Picture & Eboot to Translate e.g This One

Attachments

• bface000.bmp
    513.1 KB · Views: 7,177

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I completed the stroy line but i have problem with eboot I never edit eboot file before SO can anybody help me with eboot file Here a Shot
z1-jpg.116984

Oops Encoding UTF-8 Unicode I forget about that because i used SHIFT-JIS That the problem
Well Now Testing In progress

Attachments

• z1.jpg
    z1.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 4,754
Last edited by EvilGoku,

Stepperer

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
cool, by then this trans. might be done then, i am so slow in finishing my games.
will play SC after FC then 3rd i guess.

what about CS games, do they come after the ZNK ?

Zero happens three month after 3rd chap, and two month after Zero is started, happens Cold Steel first. Trails of Ao happens 2 month after Zero ends (CS1 still goes on). Then, by two month before Ao ends, happens Cold Steel second - and there is no gap in time between CS1 and CS2. Then, one month after Ao ends, CS2 also ends, and immediately after CS3 starts.
I haven't play CS3 yet, so no info from here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.