OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS_vlr_box.jpg
Vita_vlr_box.jpg
For both PS Vita and Nintendo 3DS

One thing I did notice though, notice the hands right under Zero's face. Look familiar?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait, and BTW there's a demo for it in the Japan PSN Store. :D There's a tutorial in the PS Vita section on how to get it.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hate to be a perfectionist but god that 2D + 3D box ruins the cover. It's on the 3DS...we know it's 3D dammit.

Anyway, so damn excited for this game. Definitely one of my main motivations for wanting a Vita. Gonna look gorgeous on it.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to be a perfectionist but god that 2D + 3D box ruins the cover. It's on the 3DS...we know it's 3D dammit.

They have to let parents know by ruining the boxart. It's the ONLY way to keep soccermoms satisfied and not sue them for something already known and repeated over and over. :creep:

Otherwise I'm very excited. Day one purchase for sure for me. Actually, day Zero purchase (pun)

But moreover I want to know the release date and to tell Aksys:

acb.jpg

Oh yeah, and I want to whine at them for making the border around the boxart white instead of black like the Japanese edition got. (looked effin' sweeeet)

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Speaking of giving them money...
I hope there's a limited or collectors edition. I'd buy it, regardless of what it even contains. Worth it.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Oh yeah, and I want to whine at them for making the border around the boxart white instead of black like the Japanese edition got. (looked effin' sweeeet)
Aren't all non-JP box arts white?

But it'll be cool if one were black.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
999 Was weird, but I kinda liked it (until I got killed at the end.. Should have just killed them fools :creep: ). Might get it on either console depending on if I buy a PSVita someday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night