Zenonia 2 For iPod Touch/Phone

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by TwinBlades, Sep 5, 2009.

Sep 5, 2009
  1. TwinBlades
    OP

Member TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Korea, South
    Well, all I can say is that the first one (I'm still playing it) is AWSOME. If this were to be on the DS, it would sell A LOT.

http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/exclusive...e-lost-memories (For Images, LOOKS GREAT [​IMG], Btw those images are from a cell phone which will be than ported to iPhone/Touch = horizontal)

2. psycoblaster

Member psycoblaster Divine

Korea, South
    This looks just like hundreds of other mobile games you can get in korea on any phone..
    Well its gamevil... they are known to make some high quality mobile games tho. The only one I played from them is called Hybrid, which will probably sell a lot if it was ported to an iphone or the DS, too.
    Oh and this game is also known for 25000 downloads in the first day of release.

3. JDandy

Member JDandy GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    It does look generic-y. And Hybrid is getting an iPhone port.
    Don't think Zenonia would work as well on the DS.
    For an iPhone/mobile game it gets the content:Price ratio right, since the iPhone offers games ranging from micro to mega at very low prices, but with the hueg price tags on DS and PSP games (not counting DSiware), this wouldn't be a proper ratio. (Not that that has stopped companies from releasing games in the past)
    It might do well as DSiware, though.

4. Nottulys

Member Nottulys GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm also still playing the first one also....and this sequel is going to be tight also...

5. Gandev

Newcomer Gandev Advanced Member

Bulgaria
    These are exactly the type of games that DSiware needs.And if Nintendo starts getting some mobile/iphone/ and all kind of indi developers to make their games for DSi then I will throw away my DS lite, get a new DSi and enjoy it [​IMG]

6. clegion

Member clegion GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    believe it or not zenonia was the reason why i bought an ipod touch, this game rocks

7. TwinBlades
    OP

Member TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Korea, South
    lol, even though the iPod Touch/Phone isn't known for gaming, there are a lot of few games that aren't well known that are very good and IMO, those games are better than some on the DS like Zenonia [​IMG].

Btw, anyone waiting for the new iPod Touch relese the following Wednesday [​IMG] So waiting for it!!!

8. clegion

Member clegion GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    depends, i have only recently purcahsed an ipod touch, what difference does it have

9. VVoltz

Member VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Bolivia
    I agree, they should port this over the DS, great production values and the art direction reminds of Zelda.
    Thanks for the info on the second game.

10. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    never heard of this one but looks totally like a game made for the ds or even gba