XP
Country
Gaza Strip

4ur0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm very happy about OOT and MM portings but now stop, make something new. Why Nintendo would remake a game that has already remade on wii? I'd like very much seeing a new zelda game with the graphic engine of the remakes though

Reactions: Lucifer666

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
If this is ever comes to be true, then it's great! I'll have more Zelda stuff to buy! It doesn't sound very legit tho.

But yeah... Like everyone else, I prefer NEW games... Why not contract some third parties and do Oracle of Ages/Seasons-type of games. I'm 100% sure there's plenty of studios which would like to make Zelda-games.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
If this is ever comes to be true, then it's great! I'll have more Zelda stuff to buy! It doesn't sound very legit tho.

But yeah... Like everyone else, I prefer NEW games... Why not contract some third parties and do Oracle of Ages/Seasons-type of games. I'm 100% sure there's plenty of studios which would like to make Zelda-games.

It doesn't sound legit because it's a Wii game on the 3DS?

Don't forget Nintendo's going to release Xenoblade on the New 3DS.

Reactions: Elrinth

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would not complain, these ports, according to Nintendo, are easy to do, and hey, they are portable and offer improvements!

On that note, I'm really wishing they'd just give us Super Mario Sunshine for the Wii U. It is made for it!

An updated Wii U with 3DS game port would not hurt either. Some DS games and 3DS games (Super Princess Peach, Castlevania) are more or less created to not interfere when using game screen with TV.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems unlikely, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, will probably see rereleases to Nintendo's new Wii games on the Wii U service they just started. That seems pretty likely if you ask me.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
ho please, i had sarias song (with skull kiddo) on my head all day and this happears here

i think its too soon for a remake of twilight princess... last year was a link to the past now they done remaking majoras mask and now already making another remake?

inb4 next month pokemon diamond\pearl and super mario sunshine remakes?

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ho please, i had sarias song (with skull kiddo) on my head all day and this happears here

i think its too soon for a remake of twilight princess... last year was a link to the past now they done remaking majoras mask and now already making another remake?

inb4 next month pokemon diamond\pearl and super mario sunshine remakes?

Link Between Worlds was not a remake of Link's Awakening, it was it's own game. I'm sure you know that, but just because it shares the same overworld doesn't make it a remake, especially given that it is its own story with different levels and bosses and playstyle and everyhting.

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd rather a new Zelda game tbh... DS got 2 new zelda games, would like to see 3DS have the same. Though I do like Twilight Princess, so wouldnt mind a remake, I think it'd be better as a HD remake though. A friend of mine is disappointed in the Zelda U style and wanted something like the Zelda tech demo, so would appeal to him at least anyway. Would have preferred Xenoblade Chronicles remade for Wii U too instead, thats a game that deserves a HD remake.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I do hope it happens but what I would like to see happen and confirmed is Super Mario Sunshine for the new Nintendo 3ds, now that would be so cool! it has been floating around that it will happen and I cannot see why on the NN3DS system its more powerful to handle such a game but shame is I have only read rumors on the net so far, nothing confirmed by Nintendo them selves.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I'm very happy about OOT and MM portings but now stop, make something new. Why Nintendo would remake a game that has already remade on wii? I'd like very much seeing a new zelda game with the graphic engine of the remakes though
Both versions were supposed to be released on the same day, but outside of Japan the Wii release actually predates the Gamecube release.
And it's not a remake at all, unless mirroring counts as HD textures and slightly updated gameplay.

TemplarGR

Gaming expert
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
There is no real need for it. I don't believe it will happen. Of course, Nintendo is acting really stupid lately, so you never know...

I would never pay for it anyway, i can always emulate it....

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would never pay for it anyway, i can always emulate it....
You can't perfectly emulate the game onto a handheld though. I'm fine with remakes/ports, they use a separate team than the normal development teams anyways. If anything, this is cheap to do, and makes them a lot of cash.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wasn't remade for Wii.

It was ported because the game was released at the end of the Gamecube's life.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twilight Princess probably had the best combat of the entire series, but other than that I found it mediocre. So I can't say I care too much either way, considering I still have it for the NGC, I don't plan to get a N3DS, and no one is making me buy it. I do know a couple of people that would buy a N3DS for this, though, so it might not be a bad financial move on Nintendo's part.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.