Gaming Zelda's Twilight Princess Rumoured for New 3DS

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With so many freaking Zelda remakes it wouldn't be surprising if Nintendo did.

I'd bet my Mewtwo DLC 3DS code that they're working on another bloody remake.
I don't think this will be a remake no need to update TP graphics it will be more of a port
I wouldn't mind seeing it but I'd rather see WW in 3d ,I could give a shit about SS
Also I heard this rumor like 6 months ago and he Same person also correctly predicted MM and release date window in the same post so I don't doubt it

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo is probably doing that because that way they can give exclusive titles to the New 3DS without pissing off original 3ds owners. Wii ports are a good addition that give more value in owning a new 3DS and they are cheaper to make than new games.
Kinda sounds like this is some sort of pre strategy for their next gen rollout because there are rumors their next gen console/s will be called fusion I think Nintendo is market testing and preparing people for having all their games available across both platforms portable and home consoles
Inb4 new wii u with 3d game pad with 3ds cart slot on it
Or Digital downloads of 3ds games
3d tv takes advantage of top screen game pad as bottom screen
They can start their new " fusion" marketing strafe they now with current hardware if they want to and I don't see why they don't they just implemented NNID I can see the offering one licence to play 3ds/n3ds titles on both consoles for one price , hopefully the same regular price but knowing those cheap bastards it would probably be like 10$ more or something for a license to play it on both

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I think Resident Evil Revelations looked absolutely wicked on the original 3ds so I cannot see why they can't port Twilight Princess or SMS on the New Nintendo 3ds with more power to the CPU, GPU and Ram, its quite possible. Its about time they made good use of the NN3DS for better looking games cause at the moment the PSVita's games look so much better graphics wise than the 3ds, just a shame about the games so now I see this as Nintendo's chance to get up to scratch.

MyJoyConRunsHot

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think Resident Evil Revelations looked absolutely wicked on the original 3ds so I cannot see why they can't port Twilight Princess or SMS on the New Nintendo 3ds with more power to the CPU, GPU and Ram, its quite possible. Its about time they made good use of the NN3DS for better looking games cause at the moment the PSVita's games look so much better graphics wise than the 3ds, just a shame about the games so now I see this as Nintendo's chance to get up to scratch.

If Revelations and Ironfall look as good as they do, i think more improvements need to go to the devs not the hardware.

Reactions: Reecey

eastlondondon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Am I the only one who prefers A Link To The Past, A Link Between Worlds and the Minish Cap over the 3d Zelda games, I would love to see a new game based on the 2d games.These are my 3 favorute Zekda games of all time

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I don't care enough.
Whenever you check them yourself, think about the processor architecture. If you have the ability.
Realize it yourself, or if you still want to live in your own self delusion, good for you.

PS: And nevertheless, I also think a washed down standard 3DS version can be made, but the point I am attacking is that you keep saying 3DS raw processing power is bigger than GameCube raw processing power, and that is not true.

He's just stupid. He likes calling people out by claiming his false assumptions as fact. He's probably a child.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one who prefers A Link To The Past, A Link Between Worlds and the Minish Cap over the 3d Zelda games, I would love to see a new game based on the 2d games.These are my 3 favorute Zekda games of all time

No, you're not. I prefer the top-downs as well. It's just not exactly relevant as this thread is about speculation on a rumor of a Twilight Princess port to the N3DS. Though, it did seem to shift over to if it would be worth it to Nintendo and if the port could be better than the previous versions or not.

eastlondondon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, you're not. I prefer the top-downs as well. It's just not exactly relevant as this thread is about speculation on a rumor of a Twilight Princess port to the N3DS. Though, it did seem to shift over to if it would be worth it to Nintendo and if the port could be better than the previous versions or not.
Yeah I know I'm just saying I would rather see a new 2d game be made rather than a TP port :)

Skull Kiddo

Definitely Not A Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not everyone has a Wii U. I'm talking they should complete the cycle on the handhelds.

Oh, yeah. Wind Waker on 3D... and on the go... please, Nintendo.

The chances are none to slim if WW3D happens, as they didn't remake OoT for Wii U also. Didn't matter if the Wii U came out a year later. That way every Zelda fanboy would be rly happy lol

TemplarGR

Gaming expert
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
He's just stupid. He likes calling people out by claiming his false assumptions as fact. He's probably a child.

I always provide facts to back up my arguments. The specs speak for themselves, the original 3DS model could handle any port from Gamecube/Wii, including Xenoblade. Xenoblade is not that graphically intensive, i am playing it right now on Dolphin and i am amazed so many Nintendo fans ate their excuses up... Seriously, if you think that Xenoblade is more graphically intensive than Resident Evil Revelations, you need your eyes examined...

Skull Kiddo

Definitely Not A Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I always provide facts to back up my arguments. The specs speak themselves, the original 3DS model could handhel any port from Gamecube/Wii, including Xenoblade. Xenoblade is not that graphically intensive, i am playing it right now on Dolphin and i am amazed so many Nintendo fans ate their excuses up... Seriously, if you think that Xenoblade is more graphically intensive than Resident Evil Reveletions, you need your eyes examined...

Pretty sure the overworld counts as well. I am on the start of the game, but man it's big as hell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?