zelda

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by kaizokuluffy, Sep 19, 2007.

Sep 19, 2007

zelda by kaizokuluffy at 3:43 PM (1,286 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. kaizokuluffy
    OP

Newcomer kaizokuluffy Newbie

Netherlands
    hi i gotta problem with zelda for the wii i gotta a wii 3.0 with wiikey i downloaded an backup of zelda burned it on a phillips DVD-R 2x with imgburn now i played the game cleared the forest temple and saved my game now the next day i loaded my game 3 buttons on my wiimote wont work +- and home i cant save or select items [​IMG] and it sucks cuz i really want to play this game i tried different games and all work ok expect zelda plz help me

2. nloding

Member nloding GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Perhaps a corrupt save for some weird reason? Have you tried just starting a new game?

If not, burn the disk again and try again.

3. rhyguy

Member rhyguy GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Lol, zelda is such a good game, i'd have thought anyone with a wii would have it:O

Try reburning with better discs?

4. kaizokuluffy
    OP

Netherlands
    ok i tried a new game still the same and i already get this problem when im at the start screen saying press A and B what hell can the problem be then i burned an another copy on a arita dvd+r 1x with imgburn everthing work perfect execpt those 3 button what brand shall i use TDK? Sony?

5. lagman

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
    It's a pretty weird error, but if it helps I use Pleomax/Samsung DVD-R burned at 8x, not a single problem so far [​IMG]

6. EddyB

Member EddyB GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Have you tried anothe wiimote?

7. Remy669

Member Remy669 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Maybe there's just something wrong with your Wiimote, try using another. Or even try to put some new batteries in?

Poor thing, you really have to play Zelda... [​IMG]

My discs of Zelda didn't work at all at first, then finally (after 12 DVD's) it worked [​IMG]

8. kaizokuluffy
    OP

Netherlands
    lol dude i just tried the game with my mates wiimote and it worked gonna buy a new one soon but why did it broke it was only a week new i used the dragon double recarge crap many that messed it up anyways duz anyone have a tutorial link to burn the new wiikey and config disc cuz i cant use filechop or fixsize may has the to with windows vista

thnx.

EDIT: oke never mind that i updated to 1.9b and burned the 1.3 disc its stared up now got into settings and enabled regio overdrive dont even now what it is and set my disc speed to 3x all others where allready on ok then i entered the disc backup thing y i just wanted to see what it looked like then it asked me for an sd card wich i dont have so i pressed the on/off button on the wii now i tried to get in to the disc again now i get this error message eject disc blabla and restart so wtf happend?

EDIT2: oke solved that to now i got a Q when i save my settings duz it stay that way cuz evertime i go into setting its the same region overdrive Off and disc speed is 6x all others are ON