Gaming Zelda Wii U bundle Does not come with Club Nintendo points?

mkdms14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title says it all I just got my Zelda WiiU bundle today. I opened it up and could not find and club Nintendo points card. Is that normal or do I have to do something else?

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the bundled game will come with points. I don't think my Nintendoland copy had an insert but I bet if I bought a retail version it would have.

You will get a nice chunk of points for registering the console though.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure about the UK but the American one definitely does. I got like 60 coins for my included WWHD once I redeemed it.

Was there an insert with a code for coins or did it just come automatic when you downloaded the game? I just looked at my account history and it say I did get 50 points for Nintendoland and 160 for the Wii U console.

I could have swore there was no insert with a code for it. I don't see any post play survey points for Nintendoland though....

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There wasn't. You redeem the game and then it asks you to take the registration survey on Club Nintendo. But be sure to link your eshop account before you redeem the code or it probably won't work...

Warlord698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's linked to the system, you get it when you login to the nintendo shop and link your club nintendo account

pretty sure the game is linked to system code as well...some times it might take a day or two for their system to update your list of games

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
it will work like Nintendo land works, deluxe wii u bundle
when you link your WiiiU to your Club Nintendo account
it should register the game as well as the system to your Club Nintendo account

Site & Scene News