Gaming Zelda Wii U Battle System

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one who think Nintendo should step up Links battle attacks/combos/boss battles in this new game? Plus input some weapon upgrades and stuff, but on to my point on about the battle system.
Now I witness Nintendo had increase the battle system on Zelda games throughout the years like in
Wind Waker, Twlight princess, skyward sword. The battle system was increased and greater for each new release, it was different from the "1.2.3" hits from Ocarina and majoras mask

Now the battle system don't have to be much mature than the older Zelda tittles, I'm just saying
since the Wii U is more powerful they should input some stuff.
I'm thinking like Kingdom hearts and Hyrule warriors kinda of battle system.

Like kingdom hearts 2 what I think what made the game so popular was of course the story but also the intense boss battles and battle system. Just think fighting ganondor and one hit takes 45% of your health, and using all these amazing combos

Just think ganondorf being like Tera, HARD AF

9c03eda794274cfb79173ddfb99367f5.png

I see even more people wanna see this happen

what you guys think

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, not really. I know the third person Zelda games are more combat oriented and I get that. I still enjoy them (outside of Skyward Sword), but if I had a choice, I would shift more focus into exploration and puzzles.

rakichaneru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the fuck should they ruin Zelda's battles by pandering to a bunch of ADD teenage weeaboos? I'm all for Zelda's combat receiving an overhaul, but turning it into a shallow mess of shit like KH is not the direction it should go.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ain't you tired fighting bosses with 3hit kills and waiting on a pattern to hit the boss?

As long as there's a different pattern and a new mechanic each time, nope. ;)

And I don't ever remember any Zelda game to have a boss that dies with only three hits. Except Dodongo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls