Gaming Zelda update 1.1.1 is out

Did the update improve the framerate for you?

• Yes

Votes: 44 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No real changelog besides "Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience".
Well lets see if you notice any difference. Hopefully framerate is more stable in docked mode.

Edit: After initial testing I can confirm that the framerate seems to be just a bit more stable, though there is still some frame stuttering here and there, especially when you use the magnet / stasis / ice modules in crowded places.

Source

Last edited by WiiUBricker,

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
After initial testing I can confirm that the framerate seems to be just a bit more stable, though there is still some frame stuttering here and there, especially when you use the magnet / stasis / ice modules in crowded places.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Kakariko feels a lot more fluid to me in docked mode. Hateno doesn't seem to have any more stuttering either. A nice improvement.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did they patch the no stamina running glitch?

Still works, so no, not patched.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Some people are saying yes.

For me, I'm noticing good framerate improvements in wooded areas.

The special forest (where you get the you know what and meet the you know who) is still pretty stuttery, but overall the game seems to be a lot more fluid. Kakariko, Hateno, and exiting the shrine of rez on a new save all seem to be either stutter-free or are greatly improved, at least to my eyes.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
After initial testing I can confirm that the framerate seems to be just a bit more stable, though there is still some frame stuttering here and there, especially when you use the magnet / stasis / ice modules in crowded places.

Placebo effect? How do you know it seems a bit more stable?

Reactions: comput3rus3r

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
No real changelog besides "Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience".

That's nice. If there's noticeable improvement we may consider changing the official review score to 7.5/10 ;O;

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Big improvement on performance after the update Dock Mode on v1.1.1 now pretty much feels like Handheld Mode on v1.1.0, there's also performance improvements to Handheld Mode on v1.1.1 but it's not as big as Dock Mode at least that's what I've noticed so far.

PS. You do not need to update the System Firmware to 2.1.0 in order to download and install the Breath of the Wild game update v1.1.1, the game update downloads and installs just fine on System Firmware 2.0.0.

Last edited by Nemix77,
Reactions: DocKlokMan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm