1. Oriordan

OP Oriordan GBAtemp Regular

Algeria
    My wiiu is on 5.5.2 with haxchi, i installed the game on the nand, it runs but freezes everytime after i try to start the game

2. Weraryito

Weraryito Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Hey , I got the same problem, I see this is an old post but did you find a solution ??

3. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    First, don't bump old threads. Second, is the game installed to the NAND or the SD? How did you install it?

4. Weraryito

Weraryito Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    It's installed within an external HDD, I'm using latest Haxchi as CFW.
    Sorry for bumping just created this account to ask the question, didn't read the rules :unsure:

5. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Where did you download it (don't answer that if it's a website)? As a matter of troubleshooting, I'd remove the game, download it with Wii U USB Helper, and reinstall it.

6. Weraryito

Weraryito Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    I am in fact trying to get USB Helper right now, I used UTik but maybe files are not intended to work on my console, it's just weird because I was able to run other games perfectly, anyway I'm gonna try USB Helper, thanks !!

7. Weraryito

Weraryito Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Hey, sorry if I'm breaking the rules again, just wanted to say that USB Helper download did work and if someone is trying to get Twilight Princess to work, this was the solution for me: don't get it from UTik :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - twilight, princess, freezing