Zelda TP B&W

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Ruske, Jan 9, 2010.

Jan 9, 2010

Zelda TP B&W by Ruske at 5:53 AM (780 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Ruske
    OP

Newcomer Ruske Member

Japan
    So, from the searching around I've done, it seems that many people are having trouble playing Zelda TP - as any setting that it will actually work on will come out in black and white. I'm using 4.2U Usb Loader GX and I cannot get it to play in color. I have a good TV, it's not an HD, but it works with stuff like Mario Kart just fine if I force NSTC.

Is this simply an ISO problem from the Zelda TP ISO file? I'd read somewhere that there is a "properly dumped" version. What exactly does that mean. Is it possible to get the current PAL version of my Zelda TP to work without downloading a new one?

Also, I couldn't get neogamma to load my games. Have no idea why. [​IMG] Thanks in advance.

2. oneleggedjack

Member oneleggedjack GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'd say update your USBLoaderGX and if that doesn't work try re-dumping the game... good luck

3. razorback78

Member razorback78 GBAtemp Maniac

Philippines
    if force ntsc did not work or after playing around with different video setting and still no success, then better get an NTSC copy of the game.

4. Ruske
    OP

Newcomer Ruske Member

Japan
    Hmm. Yeah, I suppose that's the only way to do it. Well, thanks for the help [​IMG]

5. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    for every game you will need to find a video mode supported by your tv and the game. this works our really well if you just play games from your region, because both will be the same region and there should be no issue. but if you try to play a PAL game on a NTSC tv, you either need the game to support both video modes, or your tv. when you find the mode supported by both, just force that one and youre good.

trying to use a video mode on a game or tv that it does not support gives these errors.