Zelda SS Wiiflow Wii Restart

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Naydog101, Nov 21, 2011.

Nov 21, 2011

Zelda SS Wiiflow Wii Restart by Naydog101 at 4:12 AM (5,986 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Naydog101
    OP

Newcomer Naydog101 Advanced Member

United States
    Short and simple, I have WiiFlow, When i start Zelda the Wii restarts, how can i fix this?

2. Quietlyawesome94

Member Quietlyawesome94 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Try using USB Loader GX and have it load with CISO 250 and have Zelda load with cISO 249. That worked for me. :D

Also, Skyward Sword doesn't even show up in my list of games when using Wiiflow, What gives?

3. Naydog101
    OP

United States
    I like wii flow and its always worked better for me, but yeah it just shows up for me but always reboots the wii when i start it, looking into some updates, but more addvise?

4. Cilph

Newcomer Cilph Advanced Member

Netherlands
    Install IOS 56 d2xv6 as IOS249, disable IOS Reloads and you should be good to go. Might need to watch a Wii Motion Plus video first.

5. air2004

Member air2004 Air

United States
    I have read earlier on here , you need to watch the wii motion plus tut that happens with sports resort ( on wii sports resort you hadda use the alt.dol method I believe ) zelda works on my wii flow under 249 and it shows up with the the cover ... I have some games that dont show under wii flow though

6. libertas34

Newcomer libertas34 Member

United States
    Skyward Sword works on my Wii with WiiFlow.

It worked fine because I used the original Wii Sports Resort disc before The movie is required before playing any MotionPlus games.

7. Naydog101
    OP

United States
    Hmmmm, this would be my first Motion Plus Game Played then

OMG......Well USB Loader GX worked and yes I gotta watch a stupid video first.

LOL, OMG this video is painful to watch, it makes you feel so stupid, or wonder who is so stupid that they need to see this.

8. radugb

Newcomer radugb Member

United States
    If you still want to get SS working with WiiFlow, try the following: Google and install IOS249 dx2-v6 base 56. I think you need to use IOS60 to flash IOS249 correctly. Then you only need to enable the Wiiflow option to disable IOS Reload. I've been playing it with no trouble since then, and before I had the same problem you had...it would reset once I opened the game.

9. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    d2x installed with wiiflow r417 i didn't have 1 problem.