Zelda Spirit Tracks freezing (NOT during train)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ReverendBeastly, Jun 5, 2010.

1. ReverendBeastly
    OP

Newcomer ReverendBeastly Newbie

United States
    On both my Acekard 2i (running AKAIO 1.5) and my R4i-SDHC (v1.4), Xenophobia's patched ROM freezes during my battle with Fraaz, the Icy Flame Demon. I've downloaded the same ROM from different sources, so I don't think any of the ROM is actually corrupted. I'm using a DSi running firmware 1.3.

Anyone have any insight into this? I'm really enjoying the game [​IMG]

2. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    dude,grab AKAIO 1.7 already!That might fix your problems.If not,try reformatting your card.
    Also,why stick with DSi 1.3?Nah just asking.

3. gamefreak94

Member gamefreak94 GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster

United States
    same here also. Except its when i'm trying to leave the volcano place. I think the save is corrupted.

4. ReverendBeastly
    OP

Newcomer ReverendBeastly Newbie

United States
    I just learned about 1.7! I put it on this card and am trying it now. In the AKAIO updates, I came across a bit about defaulting Zelda to the required 1024kb save file rather than the previous 512kb one it did, so perhaps that was messing it up. I converted the 512kb one to 1024kb, going to try playing that now. If that doesn't work, guess I'll start over and see if that works!

Thanks for the input, guys.

EDIT: Whoop, nevermind! It created a new save file. Guess I'm trying starting over from scratch! Oh well.