Zelda: Spirit Tracks - E3 Trailer

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
spirit tracks looks AWESOME i dont care what anyone says.

how the hell CAN anyone say its broken if you HAVENT even played it? obviously it work have bad controls, Phantom hourglass didnt, so...

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers Hadrian mate! It looks pretty good. Obviously touch screen controls again, but in all honest I didn't actually mind the touch screen controls from Phantom Hourglass.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The touch screen was perfect for PH but it was just "been there done that, too short" in terms of gameplay.

Can't say riding a train frills me as much as the boats but shooting the Gohma looks cool.

I was hoping for a new Four Swords game, maybe one day.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
War said:
Looks awesome. Loved PH, and this one looks even better.
I would agree 100%

I really enjoyed PH, and I'm actually still enjoying it, I kinda liked controls too.....It would be nice ot have an option for using buttons, but I didn't mind touch controls as it was pulled out pretty well..

I'm really looking forward to this one!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
The touch screen was perfect for PH but it was just "been there done that, too short" in terms of gameplay.

Can't say riding a train frills me as much as the boats but shooting the Gohma looks cool.

I was hoping for a new Four Swords game, maybe one day.

Yeah it was definitely short but still pretty fun. I've still not tried Four Swords, I'll have to check it out.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Looks superb!
But this is going to scratch my touchscreen up so bad again
frown.gif

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not really a fan of "protagonist-manipulating-enemies" type of games... But the new elements in this game...another good Zelda game. I really liked PH. I just hope it's harder. If they include a harder version of Temple of the Ocean Wind (not the same temple but another temple), maybe difficulty selection and maybe a level that changes every week via WiFi. Those are just my suggestions but I still think the game will be very good.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
If i had to describe in 100 words it'll be:

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Can't wait
yaynds.gif

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm seriously waiting for someone to get ahold of one of the demo carts from the show floor and dump it for us all to play!

If Nintendo was smart, they'd release the demo into the wild for that point exactly... the first taste is always free... but if you want more, your gonna have to buy...

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Read somewhere it's coming Christmas 2009

Also some more facts:

- Link has partner now, as you can see in the trailer. It's a phantom, you can control him with the stylus.

- Link will have to change tracks, adjust his speed and has to be on the lookout for new enemies when he's riding his train.

- New weapons for Link. The whirlwind, produced by blowing into your DS. And the whip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things