Gaming Zelda Spirit Track Sav File

Dr.Razor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
So, i didn't know the problem with the sav, and i played and saved just before the boss in the ocean temple, and my sav's gone corrupted
Does anyone have a sav file at that point, or just before or after?

Thanks

Arshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There is absolutely no problem with the SCone
wink2.gif

Enter_Shikari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a save, just after the water temple. pm me your email, i can send it to you. my mediafire uploader is being a real pain right now.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm my sav file got corrupted after the ocean temple and i need a sav file before fire temple if possible please i wouldnt ask if i wasnt desperate

misled_drummer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BankaiCero09 said:
hmm my sav file got corrupted after the ocean temple and i need a sav file before fire temple if possible please i wouldnt ask if i wasnt desperate

The same thing happened to me at this spot in the game. I would appreciate a save file around that point too.

Does anyone know why this keep happening?

626b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I lost my save right after the final floor of the tower, before the sand temple.
Does anyone have a save from that point?

kalleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
heey guys,

i followed the instructions of GBAtemp for zelda spirit tracks and now it works perfectly on my DSi. There is still one problem, i downloaded the sav. file from this net and if I save in the game it won't save because when I turn my DS of and play the game it still says 'creating save file...' so what do I do, I dont get it. why isn't it saving ?
please help me !
yay.gif

kalleman.

Bubba101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kalleman said:
heey guys,

i followed the instructions of GBAtemp for zelda spirit tracks and now it works perfectly on my DSi. There is still one problem, i downloaded the sav. file from this net and if I save in the game it won't save because when I turn my DS of and play the game it still says 'creating save file...' so what do I do, I dont get it. why isn't it saving ?
please help me !
yay.gif

kalleman.

Well, what's your flashcard? I suppose it doesn't matter at the moment, so I'll tell you what's wrong. The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks needs a larger save file than most games. Your flashcard generally creates a 512 kb save file, while the Legend of Zelda needs a 1mb save file. You can find a save on the internet to fix this problem, but if you have an ItouchDS or an M3 then you should always make a backup copy of the save on your computer. I used a save I found on the internet, but, it erased itself once more after the ocean temple (I have an ItouchDS card), so if you have an ItouchDS or any M3 it's best to ask around first. Hope I helped!
smileipb2.png

kalleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bubba101 said:
kalleman said:
heey guys,

please help me !
yay.gif

kalleman.

Well, what's your flashcard? I suppose it doesn't matter at the moment, so I'll tell you what's wrong. The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks needs a larger save file than most games. Your flashcard generally creates a 512 kb save file, while the Legend of Zelda needs a 1mb save file. You can find a save on the internet to fix this problem, but if you have an ItouchDS or an M3 then you should always make a backup copy of the save on your computer. I used a save I found on the internet, but, it erased itself once more after the ocean temple (I have an ItouchDS card), so if you have an ItouchDS or any M3 it's best to ask around first. Hope I helped!
smileipb2.png

WOW, thank you that helped, i'm going to look for that save filen on the internet, O and i have a m3i card.

kalleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bubba101 said:
kalleman said:
heey guys,

please help me !
yay.gif

kalleman.

smileipb2.png
okee ty, but do you know by any chance where i can download a 1mb save file ? but with what you explaint it really helps

Bubba101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kalleman said:
Bubba101 said:
kalleman said:
heey guys,

please help me !
yay.gif

kalleman.

smileipb2.png
okee ty, but do you know by any chance where i can download a 1mb save file ? but with what you explaint it really helps

To download the save file click here.

Made by me
biggrin.gif

I do not know if the save file will delete, but try to play from Entering the ocean realm to Finishing the 3rd spirit tower. DO NOT TURN THE POWER OFF BEFORE, DURING, OR JUST AFTER OCEAN TEMPLE. Try to get to the next realm before saving and turning off the power.

IMPORTANT READ THIS: IF you use the xenophobia patched version. Press "select" when it shows the Xenophobia screen. IF you use the M3 Patched version, do what you did before
smile.gif

Chances are, if you were following the GBATemp instructions, it should be Xenophobia's patch so you know what to do
biggrin.gif

To clarify the above:
Using Xenophobia patch: press select at the Xenophobia screen
Using m3 patch: do what you did before

Hope I helped

Eamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
guys, can anyone send me a save file (for M3i Zero Sakura 1.45x) for Spirit Tracks but just before the Ice Temple please. =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end