Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
3848154_sa.jpg

Best Buy has started their Thanksgiving weekend sale. They're offering two bundles: a Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Special Edition bundle and a Super Mario 3D Land bundle, both for $179.99. If you don't have a 3DS yet, now would be a great time to get one.

Although the Mario bundle is just a regular Flame Red 3DS with no special edition design, it's still only $10 more than what you would pay for a 3DS at retail without the game. It's like getting Super Mario 3D Land for $10! But still, the Zelda bundle is the true gem here. Get it while you can!

I went to the Best Buy in my area yesterday and the employees told me that they only received 35 units that will go on the shelves tonight at midnight (Eastern Time). They weren't available for pre-order, it's first-come, first-served and they said it was limited to one 3DS per customer.

You can save yourself the hassle of standing in line and fighting for one if you order online, and you can order more than one!

I just ordered 3 of the Zelda bundles :ninja:

And happy Thanksgiving to all you US people!

Source

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I hate to be "that" guy but Guild already posted this http://gbatemp.net/t...dles-announced/
Precisely what s4mid4re said. I specifically started this thread to inform people in the US of the Best Buy sale going on right now. These bundles retail for $199.99 but Best Buy is offering it for $20 cheaper than anywhere else.

*EDIT1*
I just tried out the link, and the Zelda bundle is already "Sold Out Online." Sorry folks!

Thread closed :(

*EDIT2*
The Mario 3D bundle is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol