1. wapper

OP wapper Newbie
    Newcomer

Belgium
    In the list of games on wiiuusbhelper I can't seem to find Zelda Skyward Sword. There does seemto be a wii U version of this game though. Is there any way to fix this ?

2. Enlapse

Enlapse GBAtemp Regular

I have made a quick search and the release was just a code to use on WiiU's eShop to get a copy of the Wii game to use it in the WiiU's Wii virtual console. So as far as I can tell, it's not a WiiU release, per se, so that's probably why you can't find it, but maybe I am wrong.

Last edited by Enlapse, Jun 8, 2020 - Reason: Clarifying.
    alexander1970 likes this.
  3. AskingForTrouble

Newcomer

United States
    It should be under the Wii section of the Virtual Console sub heading, at least for USA releases. There’s no Wii U remaster or re-release, if that’s what you’re looking for.

alexander1970 likes this.
  4. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Skyward Sword on the Wii U is identical to the Wii version. It's a Wii VC game.

It really needs a remake though.

jeannotte and alexander1970 like this.
  5. wapper

OP wapper Newbie
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Ah that explains it then. Thanks. I guess this one really requires the Wii remote and hacked Wii VC, so CBHC or Haxchi then.

6. hemi426

hemi426 GBAtemp Fan

Belgium
    skyword sword requiers a nunchuck to .just download from usbhelper and use haxchi.
    you can install other wii games with techmoons wiivc injector without hacking the virtual wii mode ;just in case you ever need it

jeannotte likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Wiiuusbhelper, skyward, edition