Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by iwakura, Jun 20, 2007.

Jun 20, 2007

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass by iwakura at 8:38 PM (1,209 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. iwakura
    OP

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    Alright guys, lets write collaborate to make a walkthrough. I'll write what I know so far. SPOILERS. ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Start out watching the video, then wake up on a beach. Go to the house that's north-east. Talk to the old man, and he'll tell you to go to the boat. Walking to the boat, an earthquake occurs and the bridge linking you to the boat breaks. Trying to find another way around, you go to the left-center, moving to another map. There you will see monsters, and realize you need a sword. Talk to the old man again. After talking to him, go to the cave on the right of his house. Going through the cave, you will see a sign and a large concrete-looking wall. Navi will say something, then go to the sign and examine it. It will let you draw something on the sign. Draw a "7" and it will lower the concrete wall, leading you to your sword.
    Now the old man will teach you how to use your sword. I think he wants you to destroy them in a specific order, don't ask me why. Destroy the top left, top right, bottom right, then bottom left. Do it again. On the third one, destroy them by swirling your sword by doing a circular motion with the stylus, and that concludes the training. Go back to the left hallway with the red monsters and kill them. Destroy the trees that are blocking the entrance to the cave and continue forward. (NOTE: pick up and throw all the rocks in the chicken's coop to get a reward of some rupees.)

Someone want to pick up from here?

2. iwakura
    OP

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    On entering the cave, you see rocks. Remove them by touching them twice (one to pick them up, one to throw). The door is locked, so keep going to the right until you are surrounded by red jellies. Killing them, you open a chest to find a silver key. Use it to open the door.
    In this room, you have puzzle clues around you. However, since most of us can't understand japanese, I'll just tell you the answer. See the switches on the very northernmost part of the room? pull the switches in this order (with 1 on the left, and 4 on the right) 2,1,4,3 to release another key.
    Then enter the next room.