Zelda PH Translation

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by vinikun, Jun 24, 2007.

Jun 24, 2007

Zelda PH Translation by vinikun at 8:22 AM (1,114 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. vinikun
    OP

Newcomer vinikun Advanced Member

United States
    I'm realizing the japanese in Zelda PH is VERY easy. I personally have 5 years of japanese learning at both the highschool and college level (which I don't personally believe is that much... equivalent to just 2 years of college experience), but I haven't found any trouble in understanding the game so far.

If someone wants to do a full translation of the game, and possibly edit the rom to do so, I would be willing to help on any portion of the game. I have experience translating games (not editing the rom, just doing a full translation) with Final Fantasy V, so this shouldn't be that difficult either.

2. .TakaM

Member .TakaM .II

New Zealand
    the E/U rom will be out before any translation is finished, just don't worry about it [​IMG]

but, games like goemon DS and I think tales of the tempest aren't leaving japan, a rom hack translation for them would be awesome

3. beethy

Member beethy GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    I def agree with translating Goemon, seems like an awesome game that doesn't look like there's way too much text in it either!

4. ssoccerh

Member ssoccerh GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i hope that a translation could be made