Zelda PH: List of all treasure maps

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by teapea, Oct 11, 2007.

1. teapea
    OP

teapea Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2006
    I reckon i must have most of them - I have 26, but apparently from reading there are 31?

however as I've now completed the game the motivation to go round and find them all is low - so was hoping there might be a list somewhere of where to get all the maps from?

2. zeppo

zeppo change my avatar!

Jul 30, 2007
    United States
    yeah, at gamefaqs.

oh, and IMO it doesn't make a difference if you get the stuff other than the sands of hours, because almost everything else is ship parts.

I have 25 minutes in my phantom hourglass, and I think that's all there is. I forget how many chests I found, but it wasn't 31...

3. Jeda

Jeda GBAtemp Fan

Nov 7, 2002
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    It is a question of getting 100% or not. That however, is something you imo either have to do without help of faqs or not at all.

4. darkzeroex

darkzeroex Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 7, 2007
    Canada
  5. Twiffles

Twiffles танковые победы

Sep 6, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Yup, 31 in all. I wonder why it was 31, it's such an odd number. Took me a while to get them all since I didn't know there was a picture guide for it. >_>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice