Homebrew Zelda: Oracle of Past Dev. Team

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Game testing is currently full everyone.
Thanks for the support guys!

EDIT:
CrimzonEyed said:
i could do some game/bug testing and maybe maybe check over some on the music.
Music would be good. I'm talking about house themes, outside theme ect or custom made.
Private Message me them please.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about my question?
frown.gif

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Ah yes, forgot to answer.
The Oracle is the main item you collect in this project. I thought through long and hard, and I came to this logical explanation. I thought of this before Phantom Hourglass was released, believe it or not!
The Oracle can travel link in time; You fill it up will Blue Sand, or Magic, to power it. Whilst link goes to temples, the Oracle can be activated. If he is using it, the current temple state will be on the Bottom Screen, and the temple state from 7 years before will be on the top screen. That being said, anything that Link does on the top screen, 7 years before, affects the bottom screen, present time.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skullcollector said:
Ah yes, forgot to answer.
The Oracle is the main item you collect in this project. I thought through long and hard, and I came to this logical explanation. I thought of this before Phantom Hourglass was released, believe it or not!
The Oracle can travel link in time; You fill it up will Blue Sand, or Magic, to power it. Whilst link goes to temples, the Oracle can be activated. If he is using it, the current temple state will be on the Bottom Screen, and the temple state from 7 years before will be on the top screen. That being said, anything that Link does on the top screen, 7 years before, affects the bottom screen, present time.
O_O.....

Me like better then PH.
smile.gif
Would offer my help but just started a new job, so couldn't do much more then beta test and you already filled that slot up. Wish you luck on the project though.

willy-wilson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that sounds like an amazing idea, quick question are you going to go for full 2d or maybe a half and half like the newer pokemon titles, or even full 3d?

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
willy-wilson said:
that sounds like an amazing idea, quick question are you going to go for full 2d or maybe a half and half like the newer pokemon titles, or even full 3d?
By the screenshot on the game blog, it will be classic 2D using Minish Cap (and maybe custom) sprites.

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
It's called 2nd View, that is the PH and ST type of 3D, even Pokemon. I could theoretically interrogate 3D into my future Zelda games through the right software. Donations are highly appreciated so I can pay for them, not that I'm super poor or anything.
Anyways, custom sprites are here!
Anju from Majora's Mask, as said in my previous topic:
anju.gif

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game sounds great, smart use of the dual screen. I'm looking forward to it. Unfortunately I can't help with anything as I have no experience programing and all the beta tester places have been filled, I'll be keeping an eye on this though, good luck.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Skullcollector said:
It's called 2nd View, that is the PH and ST type of 3D, even Pokemon. I could theoretically interrogate 3D into my future Zelda games through the right software. Donations are highly appreciated so I can pay for them, not that I'm super poor or anything.
Anyways, custom sprites are here!
Anju from Majora's Mask, as said in my previous topic:
anju.gif
Wait, why do you need money for 3D?
I mean, you can use some opensource 3D software (for actually making the models), and then that nitrosomething to use it on the NDS...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn