zelda oracle of ages/seasonc gbc patch

adimifus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I know a patch for these games exists that forces the game into gba mode, which allows access to the gba shop even if its run on a gbc. But is there any sort of patch with the opposite effect? Meaning the game runs in gbc mode even on a gba? The main reason I'm looking for something like this is because the colors are all washed out in gba mode, and I've already played through the game so I don't need access to the advance shops anymore. It doesn't matter to me if its a patch file of some sort, or if someone knows how to manually patch the game. I love these games, but the only way I have to play them is on a gba, and the forced pallet sucks. Thanks in advance for any info!

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're running the game on an emu like GameYob then you can disable GBA mode in the options. No patch is ever needed. If you're running the game on a PC emulator the same rule applies you just disable GBA and force GBC(VBA-M allows this).

*EDIT* And if you're running the game on an actual GBA then... whoa... that's old school right there. I have no idea what you'd have to do but I'd assume you download a clean non patched version.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
there is no patch for an actual cart that you put into an actuall gba either.
there may or may not be a exploder code somewhere out there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night