Zelda move-Fake or not?

googs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello... I need to know if there will be or is a legend of zelda movie cause i found this image on google page 6 when i searched the legend of zelda wallpapers and i couldnt put the image her cause i dont know how so tell me how to do that too. I NEED TO KNOW IF THERE IS OR NOT SO POST......... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yea it is real ^ as u can see, the trailer lol
i always knew zelda would look awesome as a movie
tongue.gif
the green cap kills his bad ass look tho

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't care, that would have been a bad ass fuckin movie! I would have went to see it like 50 times!

But then again, a movie where the lead actor can't talk... that would suck...

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah it was a great april's fool thingy last year... It even folled me and I was totally hyper about it... Q_Q
Too sad they didn't really amke a movie out of it, the trailer looks great so far... I'd have liked it nevertheless...

But it's funny that it still fools people... And if you look at the date... 1st april 2009... that was the biggest hint that you could get. x)
Plus, if it was true you'd have heard it somewhere else too... (And it should have been out already xD)

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember that trailer, its 2 bad they did a great job with it. They could have gone all the way with it and probably made a pretty good movie.

googs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would think so too but dont you get the unusual feeling that its real... like you can use all the information from the legend of zelda ocarina of time and use it as a film than make on for majoras mask then the 4 swords than phantom hourglass and finally twilight princess. I would think phantom hour glass would have the most specail effects cause ive played all games except twilight princess and i would wonder how they would make beldum which is the last boss of course which is an eye which is an octopus...

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
this would be great

all the main actor has to say is "ahh" hmmph" ahhhhrgh" haaah" and a few more to sword slashes

this would have been the greatest game to movie movie, along with super mario bros.

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey they could have given Link some text if they'd have made the movie. xD

There had been a cartoon of Zelda and Super Mario in the later 80's or something. It was quite funny to watch when I was younger. But if I have a look at it today... Weeeell they made Link look like a complete idiot... ^^

'I doooooooooo my best princess....' lol ^^

googs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have a zelda graphic novel and link talks in there.. so far i have only read the ocarina of time but majoras mask is going to be cooler...

-ZeLdA rOcKs OuT lOuD-

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
IGN and their April Fools..... They "made" a Super Smash Bros. Brawl X Violence this year
dry.gif

The trailer looks cool but when did IGN start producing films? And the character in the green cap makes me.... LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)