Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Zelda-modded DS Lite up at eBay

It's so beautiful...

zelda-mod--dsl.jpg

Normally, I don't post news about modifications of DS units, but this example begs to be looked at with tears of joy. This individual modded a DS Lite .. yes, Lite .. with a Zelda theme, including a metal shield that lights up when the unit is charging. The best part about this is that you can actually have the chance to own it! It's up for auction at eBay right now, but only for those of us in the United States (sorry). There are many more high-resolution screenshots within the auction. It's a safe bet that the winning bidder will have instant bragging rights. No, I don't know the guy nor am I entitled to any percentage of the winning bid. I'd rather have the unit for myself.
cool.gif

icon11.gif
eBay Auction

UPDATE: I've been informed that the seller will ship to Europe, so if you can afford it, then best wishes to you.

crukid

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm usually not that impressed by mods, but, this thing looks like the real deal. That is some incredible, incredible work. Whoever gets this baby should be proud.
wub.gif
Really amazing.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I want i want i want i want i want i want. No one else can have, its mine
wub.gif

EDIT: I dont like the description, it hurts my eyes...

EDIT2: o ya.... "15% of the final sale price will support Child's Play"

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dsfanboy.com said:
When aliens come to lay waste on our planet after an interstellar decree to rid the galaxy of our race before our warlike nature spreads to other solar systems, this Nintendo DS Lite case mod could be humanity's saving grace. At the precipice of mankind's extinction, the extraterrestrial army will stay its advanced armaments, realizing that any society capable of producing such an awe-aspiring object deserves to continue its existence!

Well put, dsfanboy.com.

jalapeno

Trophies
XP
Country
i think the regular ds lite looks better,

he's painted it, and stuck a few bumper stickers on it

i wouldnt be caught dead playing that...
frown.gif

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh GOD i want it BADLY.... but its 610$ and tends to get even higher...
frown.gif
but at least some of the money will go towards charity, thats a pretty nice thing.

smile.gif

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
Haha, the guy is at it again. Materials (including the DS Lite unit itself) cost him about 140-150$. The modded Wii that he made cost him about 260$ - he sold it for nearly 1300$.

BTW I don't think that looks that good at all (the gold looks plain bad for one), though I liked the Wii one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum