Zelda: Minish Cap.. Im stuck!

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by BenDiesel, Oct 23, 2006.

Oct 23, 2006

Zelda: Minish Cap.. Im stuck! by BenDiesel at 6:24 AM (1,143 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. BenDiesel
    OP

Newcomer BenDiesel Member

United States
    Hi guys

I got to the graveyard and made my way into the dead kings tomb.. I get past the zombies and find myself in a room with 3 mush rooms and a big gap to cross. Ive tried everything to get across and dont know what Im doing wrong

All the guides have said to pull back the left one, but I never make the gap. Any ideas?

Thanks!

2. zidanej

Newcomer zidanej Member

United States
    I don't exactly remember that part but if there are mushrooms, you either pull back on the mushroom as far as you can or you can use the wind generating thing to pull on the mushroom from across the gap.

3. kingeightsix

Member kingeightsix GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    how far to you pull back your mushroom? sometimes you have to pull your mushroom a little bit harder than others... to reach that point of climax... oh wait, we're talking about zelda... hmm...

edit: oh! make sure there's nothing in your way (bottles, plants)... use the wind thing to suck them... then start pulling your mushroom... lolll

are you sure you're supposed to be getting across that gap?

4. BenDiesel
    OP

Newcomer BenDiesel Member

United States
    Oh wow, it was the difference between pulling by hand or by wind jar... RIDICULOUS

Thanks man! haha