Zelda manga box set released by viz media

Kayot

Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I didn't notice the fairy sound. I figured [Navi] went back to the [Lost Forest] on her own. [Saria] on the other hand has seven years before she becomes the [Sage of the Forest]. Sometime in that window she [vanishes]. Plus link is in the forest when MM starts. It's not like [Navi] wanted to be found. [Saria] on the other hand. While Link isn't able to return to the Forest, he can visit. I assumed he did and [Saria] was missing already, leaving him to find her.

Besides, there was that [whole scene on the bridge]. I assumed that [Saria] was probably his best friend for the majority of his life.

[Zelda] isn't hard to find. Plus her going missing would set the whole Hyrule military into a full scale search. He only met [Ruto] twice. [Navi] was there at the start of the journey, but [Saria] was probably with him most of his childhood.

Hence why I thought he would be looking for [Saria]. I played MM all the way through hoping to find [Saria], but it never came up. It was a throw away plot as far as I could tell. I felt sorry for Link since he basically lost everything in the span of a few months. Or in my case sixteen hours. That's rough.

Reactions: 1 person

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't notice the fairy sound. I figured [Navi] went back to the [Lost Forest] on her own. [Saria] on the other hand has seven years before she becomes the [Sage of the Forest]. Sometime in that window she [vanishes]. Plus link is in the forest when MM starts. It's not like [Navi] wanted to be found. [Saria] on the other hand. While Link isn't able to return to the Forest, he can visit. I assumed he did and [Saria] was missing already, leaving him to find her.

Besides, there was that [whole scene on the bridge]. I assumed that [Saria] was probably his best friend for the majority of his life.

[Zelda] isn't hard to find. Plus her going missing would set the whole Hyrule military into a full scale search. He only met [Ruto] twice. [Navi] was there at the start of the journey, but [Saria] was probably with him most of his childhood.

Hence why I thought he would be looking for [Saria]. I played MM all the way through hoping to find [Saria], but it never came up. It was a throw away plot as far as I could tell. I felt sorry for Link since he basically lost everything in the span of a few months. Or in my case sixteen hours. That's rough.
after link went back in time, they created completly different time lines.
the new time line where ganondorf takes the first piece of the triforce, so they need the sages to stop him.
and the original time line, where link goes back in time, talks to zelda and convice the hyrule king to go in a war against ganondorf before he gets the power triforce, so the sages are not needed so saria doesnt dissapear.

Kayot

Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
That still doesn't explain why he'd go searching for Navi. It wasn't like she was fairy-napped. She up and left him with little regard to his sanity, hence him going to look for her. Cannon sometimes messes with me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end