A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Skullcollector said:
Oh yes the kid's maze took me like 5 hours to complete on the Goron part!
That one took me like 45 minutes, but the one I never got past was the one with the minibosses. I beat the Iron Knuckle, but couldn't get a Bombchu to blow up on the crack on the wall, and ran out of all 10. The enemies and chests won't respawn if I leave and come back either, so I had to give up and just go beat Majora without the Fierce Deity's Mask. It really wasn't even that bad. During the 1st and 3rd forms it's really easy to hit Majora by turning into a Zora and launching your fins behind it, but if its fire laser thing hits you during the Mask phase and you're a Zora or Deku Scrub (no idea why you'd fight Majora as a Scrub), the battle restarts.
hate2.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
TDWP FTW said:
At least they'll be able to finish it! XD
Boy, you guys are never gonna let this poor kid live that down, are you?
He sets himself up for it by posting these ridiculous topics. It's not bad to love Zelda (Heck, it's my favorite game series), but when it's worded like it was, in all caps and with too much enthusiasm, it's just begging to be trolled, even though I wasn't really trolling, since I was being serious.

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Actually ... i bought a CDI on release date back in the early 90s .... yeah i was one of the dumb asses that payed 250 dollars for it ...

why? ... because i saw Link the Faces if Evil and Hotel Mario sitting on the shelves besides it and got excited ... a zelda with animated movie clips ... and actually i have to admit at the time i actually enjoyed it ... i liked some of the music ... the cut scenes were so bad it was funny ... and although the controls are ass i got passed its shit factor and enjoyed it ... I admit i had a good time playing it.
... but yeah, for the hardcore Zelda lovers, its a sacrilege.

LoZ: Link to the Past and LoZ: Link's Awakening are the games i enjoyed the most in all my gaming life.
Can't wait for Skyward Sword!

Oh btw im actually thinking of selling my CDI to a friend/collector with Hotel Mario and Link to the Past. He told me to name a price ... but i dont know how much thats really worth these days ... i see ppl selling all this for 200 $ and also for really cheap on Ebay... so i get confused on its real value.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Sterl500 said:
Blaze163 said:
geoflcl said:
RoxasIsSora said:
Your not a real Zelda fan until you buy a Sword, Tunic, Shield, and green tights.
If you ask me, that's the bare minimum.
tongue.gif

I have a blue ocarina, am I counted as a 'real' fan?
Not unless it's this.

No, it's a sky blue one. Same shape but no details. It's not bad for the pittance I paid for it. Thanks for bringing that one to my attention though. I get paid in two weeks so I may get myself one as an early xmas present
smile.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
No, it's a sky blue one. Same shape but no details. It's not bad for the pittance I paid for it. Thanks for bringing that one to my attention though. I get paid in two weeks so I may get myself one as an early xmas present
smile.gif
Lol, gonna get one for myself too. xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1