Gaming Zelda Instruction Book

SlCKB0Y

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This may seem silly, but has anyone scanned the booklet to PDF or something like that? A few of the minor times I have been stuck were times I didnt know what to do because i didnt know what i COULD do. (as in game would let me do).

Lodis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How comes you did not get an instruction booklet when you purchased the game? Did they forget to put one in? I would just contact Nintendo about it or just take it back to the shop.

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lodis is a very funny man.
What do you mean? He's right. Since none of us are pirating any material, all of our games should have come with an instruction booklet. I know mine did.

And if he really wanted to keep his from getting messed up, he could just scan it himself, right?

DSGRIM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

What do you mean? He's right. Since none of us are pirating any material, all of our games should have come with an instruction booklet. I know mine did.

And if he really wanted to keep his from getting messed up, he could just scan it himself, right?
God I hate it when people try to ride Lodises coat tails.

God, I hate it when people make stupid grammatical errors.

4ppleseed

Trophies
XP
Country

Lodis'

lecture.gif

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Lodis'

lecture.gif

I believe the most correct form is Lodis's. Even if you have an S at the end of the word, you have to add another S and an apostrophe because it's not plural. That meaning that the coat tails are just Lodis's.

You can use that example though.

SlCKB0Y

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How comes you did not get an instruction booklet when you purchased the game? Did they forget to put one in? I would just contact Nintendo about it or just take it back to the shop.

The problem being that I flew over to the US to pick up my release-date Zelda. I didnt notice the missing booklet until I was on the plane home and decided to start playing
frown.gif
The game is not out in AU for another week.

DSGRIM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lodis'

lecture.gif
You're right. Sucks to be ozzyzak, calling out people and not being able to correct them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all